Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blue pumpkin

VIP Member
When I joined queue in supermarket the supermarket worker on the self service tills shouting at top of her voice 'SELF SERVICE TILLS FREE, ANYONE FOR SELF SERVICE' while looking directly at me. I know she's only doing her job but if I wanted to do self service I would have headed straight there in the first place.

Also when I walked back from the car with the empty trolley the trolley man almost snatched it from me
Okay Clive, I know it's busy today but calm down.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

sheleg

VIP Member
Someone on my "friends"list makes everything about her.
Mutual friend just posted a message about getting a new job. Instead of saying well done, they launched into a moan about how shit their job is. Theres a time and place and that was not the time.
I have an absolute death-eater of a friend like this. A mutual friend posted about winning an award at work, and Death-eater posted a long status about how “some people” win awards and are loved by everyone, but can’t we please think of those who are not so talented and popular blahblahblah. Shut up, you absolute fun-sucker!

• Haha

SpindleWhorl

VIP Member
When you're driving at 70mph and someone decides to cut into your lane with no indication at all causing you to have to brake really hard.
And when you're walking behind someone and they suddenly just stop or suddenly turn around and you almost collide. The lack of spatial awareness amongst a lot of people is terrifying.

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
I think this can be posted here, anyway I want to moan and sort of annoyed me sooo 🤷🏻‍♀️.

Someone posted on a fb page about being over charged for something at a shop. They weren't necessarily moaning, they were replying to someone else's comment. A different person commented and said "well you should count yourself lucky that you have enough money to do your shopping, think of all the poor people of Ukraine"

What has her being over charged got to do with Ukraine.

I know what I'm trying to say, hope its come out the right way. I've attached the comment so you can see what I mean 🙄
Screenshot_20220307-133209_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

strawb

VIP Member
seeing anything to do with
✨manifesting✨
✨journaling✨
✨self-reflecting✨
on social media

• Haha

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Slow drivers on roads where it's impossible to overtake. Get out my bloody way! The speed limit is 60, there is no excuse for driving at 35!

• Haha
Reactions: 20

emmer_moans

VIP Member
When people have to 'one-up' your bad day.

E.g.
Me: Ugh, today dragged and it was a terrible day at work, in the meeting they said we need to meet more targets, I feel exhausted/demotivated

Them: Ah, well I had a more terrible day, I had TWO meeting s and even more targets dropped on me

Me: so are we not going to acknowledge how terrible I feel then?

weeweegie

VIP Member
People saying it’s summer because it’s a bit sunny. Did everyone forget spring exists? It’s March ffs. That’s not summer.

Sardine

Chatty Member
Shitty crotch goblins.

I live on a lake and have little shitty kids walking past my flat all day.

Why the fuck do children have to scream? I understand I live in an area now that's nice and good for walks where Emily, Molly, and Maisy need to let off steam on their little shitty scooters, but can you tell your kids to respect the houses they're walking past? Just calm down. 😭

Why are parents glued to their phones while this happens??!

Another thing, dogs. I love dogs but I don't have one and I love my cat more. There are signs absolutely everywhere saying put your shitty mutt on a lead around the lake. People seem to forget this is a residental area AS WELL as a lake to visit and let their dog off who then chases and terrifies my cat WHO LIVES HERE. The amount of times I've shouted at people to lead their mutt up. I stg if one hurts my little baby I'd kick their head in. Sorry x

Last edited:
  • Haha

SpindleWhorl

VIP Member
When you try to peel off the plastic film off a pack of chicken or whatever and it only comes off down the edges so invariably need to attack it with a pair of scissors

• Heart

thaliamay

Chatty Member
I've got one that's recently happened to me, people who don't have the decency to rsvp when you send them invites for your child's party. A simple yes such and such can come, or even no they can't, not just sheer ignorance and I don't know who's gonna turn up, how many to cater for, how many party bags etc. Bloody rude.

• Heart
This might be niche to my area, but I can't stand mum and baby/toddler groups. I go once a week (although I'm considering stopping) and the parents that go are so lazy. Most of us have 1 toddler and 1 baby, so the toddlers run around and play while the mums sit and chat with the babies.

But the problem is, they act like they don't have a toddler. I was having a conversation with one of the mums but keeping an eye on my son. Her son shoved mine to the ground, and she didn't see (or if she did she didn't let on) so I had to go over, help my son up (he was in a cast) and tell the other boy to not to do that.

I know they all probably think I'm such a helicopter parent but I don't care. I am just as quick to go to my son if I see he's taken a toy from another child. When their children are in playgroup/ nursery they expect them to be supervised but they can't be bothered to do the same.

They're also so boring. All they do is bitch and moan about their kids and husbands. No books they've read, no TV shows they like or dislike, nothing.

I thought I'd missed out during lockdown taking my son to mum and baby groups, so made an effort to take him with his baby brother this time round and I'm starting to think I didn't miss much.

Sorry for the long post, really needed to vent and I have no mum friends who'll understand 😅

Pixipoppy

VIP Member
When someone takes a nice picture of you on their phone and then doesn’t sent it to you. You maybe ask once “could you send that to me?” Then they never do and you don’t want to seem super vain but you need pictures for your hinge profile…help a girl out here! So rude 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Milktray

VIP Member
Bargain Hunt. It offends me.

Phil and Kirsty can piss off too...with their, 'this look can be achieved on a budget'.

And the Place in a Sun 'buyers' can follow suit...'Err I want to buy a holiday home that has guest rooms for the postman, the window cleaner, Sharon from yoga and the headmasters dog for £20k. Can't be in the middle of nowhere, like, and I want views...oh the views must be amazing. Ideally want a swimming pool but if it's placed in the sea, then I'll consider that instead'

They can all do one.

• Haha

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
When you go out to eat with someone that eats like a pigeon and they say omg I'm so full after like 2 nibbles. And you're there like 🤷🏻‍♀️

I can eat enough for a small village, if I'm going out to eat i am eating every single scrap on my plate. You'll have to sit and watch me demolish the lot. Not sorry 😘😂

• Haha

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
What really pisses me off is when you flash a car to let them come out of a side road and they just sit there, so you flash them again and again and again but they still just sit there. So I mutter to myself oh fuck off then and carry on driving then they pull out right in front of you!

Can't sit there forever waiting for you to pull out when I've been flashing you from half way up the bloody road and I have a queue of traffic behind me on a main road.

• Haha

no-no

VIP Member
Whenever there’s an article on Katie Price people always comment “she used to be so beautiful”. Come off it! She’s always been rough as chuff with masculine features. She might’ve been “attractive” in a harsh slappery sense but some carry on like she was Audrey Hepburn.

• Haha