Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheGlossy

VIP Member
1. People who don't say "thank you" when you hold the door for them
2. People who walk slowly in the middle of the pavement / way while starring at their phone and won't let you through
3. Cashiers who can't be bothered to say/respond "Hi" when you get to their till

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Anne1448

VIP Member
When you hold the door for someone and they don't say thank you 😡

Or when you try to get off the bus and the person seating next to you says "I get off at the same stop" and they won't move. 😤

• Angry

bunnyboo

VIP Member
I was called a crazy feminist by my partner's best friends today (they're a couple) because I said I wouldn't change my name if I got married.

Why does that have to be a feminist thing? I'm not even that much of a feminist tbh :ROFLMAO: I will admit that my name is a part of my identity and changing it just seems like changing a part of myself... but that's not necessarily to do with my gender. Also, from a practical point of view, it also seems like a load of hassle and paperwork lol.

Edit: I should mention that he didn’t go to grad school, I did. I’m not going to be Dr. His Name. I earned that shit.

Sorry, needed to rant 😅

• Heart
  • Haha

Leo100

VIP Member
Still something that annoys me immensely, even if it doesn’t annoy you 👍🏼
Another thing to add , people not understanding we all have different opinions/feelings 🤣 like on the ick thread someone said to me "why is that an ick?" Erm because it is for me which is the point of the thread

BattleAxing

VIP Member
I’m not sure if it is a little thing but friends who can’t manage their own finances and constantly ask to borrow money with the intentions of paying it back in dribs and drabs.

A friend of mine asked to borrow £15 because she needed to buy “red nose day stuff” for her 3 kids to wear to school the next day, I said no. Come Friday morning she asked if she could have £3 as she didn’t have the money for the donation they had to bring. I said I didn’t have that either - it really annoyed me that she was expecting me to fund her kids Red Nose Day. Sorry but simply make do with what you have laying around no need to go out and buy special merch and if you can’t afford to make a donation - just don’t! Said friend asked to borrow money the day before world book day too because one of her kids decided last minute she wanted to go as something else! 😡 again I had “no money”! It annoys me when people don’t get the hint! Or use their kids to pull the heart strings to borrow money from others.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad

LaFeeVerte

People who think enjoying cleaning and housework is a personality trait and are aghast that you would pay a cleaner to come in and do it for you. Sorry Susan but I work 40 hours a week and have small kids so you'll have to excuse me if I don't feel excited at the prospect of spending my weekend blitzing my house. You boring anyone who'll listen about how you strip your beds every Friday, defrost your fridge and spend all Sat on your windows doesn't make you a better person. And stop reminding everyone how you're OCD and germ phobic. We get it you genuinely like cleaning and find that rather cute about yourself . Well I don't 🙄

• Heart

BelleAmie

VIP Member
When someone messages you and you know they want to ask you to do something but they go through the charade of asking how you are, how your weekend was, did you see such and such on tv etc - we both know why you’re here, just get to the point and stop pretending you care

Reactions: 18

welcomespins

When I’m on tattle on my iphone and want to react to a comment but my fat thumb makes ‘like’ into highlighted text to cut copy replace etc. I spend a silly amount of time trying to laugh react

Ugh they’re at it AGAIN, the folk on the Facebook gardening page, telling the poster to try Googling their question…THEY HAVE ASKED ON A GARDENING PAGE YOU KNOB, DO NOT TELL THEM TO GOOGLE IT!!

Why this annoys me the way it does I can’t answer as I’m not the person posing the question but my oh my it’s annoying and pointless, it is the equivalent of leaving a review on Amazon saying ‘haven’t used it yet so can’t comment’ 😬😬😬
There is a certain type of middle aged man who are in competition with each other on our local fb community groups to be first to comment ‘Google.com’ or make snarky comments about grammar in a question posed, even when it is clear that the poster has additional needs. It makes me so annoyed. Who cares if they could Google the answer?? It’s a local person asking their local community for help with something, it’s replacing a bus queue or corner shop conversation…. Just be kind! Or ignore it

Last edited:

Kitt

VIP Member
Old people that just walk out into the road without looking and shuffle across the road without a care in the world. I will knock you down, Gladys.

• Haha

BelleAmie

VIP Member
I’m sure I’ve mentioned this before so apologies if I’m repeating! When someone is typing on teams/WhatsApp and they type for ages and ages and all they eventually send is ‘thanks’ 😡

• Haha
  • Heart

Samf2020

Chatty Member
Someone on my "friends"list makes everything about her.
Mutual friend just posted a message about getting a new job. Instead of saying well done, they launched into a moan about how shit their job is. Theres a time and place and that was not the time.

ses3711

VIP Member
Also emails that tell you “we’re expecting your parcel.” Me too, glad we’re on the same page. However Im glad to know that you don’t have it and you emailed specifically to tell me not to expect it anytime soon 😂

• Haha

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
I've probably said this before but people. Like intense rage that there are other people I have to share air with 😂 😂😂
Dislike, distrust, disgust, major irritation. I'm not even sure what I would do if I permanently had to spend time around people, just couldn't, so stressful 😂
Oh, hi tattlers 👋😹😅

• Haha

FlipFlop0706

VIP Member
I enter a lot of competitions and I can’t stand people who enter and comment stuff like
‘ooh I’d love to win this had such a hard year after losing my dad’
Or ‘tagging my brave friend who is an NHS nurse FINGERS CROSSED!!!’
to be clear this is for competitions where the only requirement is to enter. You are not being asked why you deserve to win.
The reason this annoys me is because idgaf
Everyone who has entered my local radio comps has a sob story and surprise surprise has gone on to win the big bucks. It’s a con and I don’t enter them anymore!

Also I would fucking LOVE it if when asked what they are going to spend the money on they’d say “oh I’m going to clear off my debts/pay my rent/put some aside for a car repair/ try and get ahead in my bills instead of the standard “oh we’re off to America in June so it’ll be nice to have a bit of spending money or ooh a nice holiday would be nice.

LET PEOPLE WHO NEED THE CASH WIN FOR ONCE! I’d honestly sob for someone who was honest and said they were going to pay off their debts with a win. That’s life changing for that one person.

• Heart

BelleAmie

VIP Member
My washing machine has a timer display and there is no way the last minute is a only minute. I end up wandering off to do something else then when I return it still says one minute.
A washing machine minute is not the same as a real life minute. Could be 30 seconds, could be 4 minutes 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha

ouroboros

VIP Member
When your banana isn't ripe enough and a pain in the arse to peel

The lack of water (I did have hand gel; but it didn't help) in train toilets

Squirting too much (my hands are tiny!) hand gel. There are certain shops who have the hand gel things and it always squirts out too much
Squirting too much is quite a way to start a sentence...🤣

• Haha

bubbadabut

VIP Member
Customers who insist on gassing to the cashier after they've paid, oblivious to the queue behind them. Just take your stuff and go 🙄