Little things in life that annoy you immensely #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When on tattle and someone says one semi good thing thing about the influencer on the thread and you get the posters who think they’re so funny and original’oh hello *insert influencers name here’

you’re not funny, its been done to death. Unless they have a history for you to suspect they are that person, one good comment doesnt mean its that person 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I know that my (dead) fitness tracker cable is in this room somewhere. Somewhere being the operative word. After three hours straight of looking for it I've given up and ordered a replacement.

I expect the original will turn up any moment now.

Reactions: 10
When I accidentally quote a post and I don’t really want to and it stays in my comment section forever 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Similarly when someone makes a funny comment and people go WAY over the top with unnecessary detail about how hard they’re laughing.

“OMG laughing so hard at this I’ve simultaneously pissed and shat, coffee coming out of my nose, woke up my kids, next door’s kids and a dog from three postcodes away, husband’s looking at me like I’ve gone mad HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”.

The rest of us:
8F910091-785B-4385-9D15-4AEBCC326821.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 24
When on tattle and someone says one semi good thing thing about the influencer on the thread and you get the posters who think they’re so funny and original’oh hello *insert influencers name here’

you’re not funny, its been done to death. Unless they have a history for you to suspect they are that person, one good comment doesnt mean its that person 🙄
Yeah I really hate this too. Nothing more annoying than a joke being made and everyone latching onto it and saying it all the time.

It's like "you must be fun at parties" whenever there's a negative comment on social media

I also hate when someone posts a pic and slightly resembles food and there's loads of comments saying "my fat arse thought this was (name of food)"

Sorry to go off on a little rant but couldn't help it 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 8
When I accidentally quote a post and I don’t really want to and it stays in my comment section forever 😩
If you delete it all and then just type a ‘.’ in the box, it should stop the quoted post coming back

• Wow
Reactions: 7
When people have same sex kids and rather than saying ‘the kids’ they say, ‘the girls’ or ‘the boys’
Have 2 boys myself and I only refer to them as the kids. Petty I know, but it bugs me 😆

When people refer to their group of friends as their squad.

They think that they sound so cool but there's only one thing I think of

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When people on here are savage about a person regarding some things but then you make a comment about something else and they take it so personally and get uppity and defensive about it and say you can’t say that. duck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
When people refer to their group of friends as their squad.

They think that they sound so cool but there's only one thing I think of

I had this conversation with someone today after we saw people in their forties referring to themselves as a ‘squad’ on social media 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Delete it and put a full stop in. Then when you go to subsequent pages it will just be a solitary dot haunting you

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Cleaning annoys me so much....like I get genuinely angry lol
Feeling this so much after spending most of the day cleaning. I detest it. Now my sciatica is throbbing which always happens. Place will be manky again in 24 hours.

• Sad
The struggle is real with those!
I totally agree! Especially now that plasticky straws have been replaced by papery straws, it’s much more difficult to pierce juice cartons. When will they bring out a range of nice tiny steel reusable straws?!

Having to repeat myself. When I say something and someone says “what?”, I genuinely can’t describe it but I get a ferocious anger come over me and I feel like saying NOTHING JUST FORGET IT! Genuinely hate repeating myself 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.