Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
I’m currently reading a book on late-diagnosis ADHD (cos well that’s me!)
Sorry to go off topic, but @LDNtea thought you might be interested in the ADHD thread here!

And on topic, I feel like if Jesy had posted about the number one, there’d be people saying she has no right to talk about it since she’s left the group. I do think it would have been nice for the fans if she’d mentioned it though,

Reactions: 1

KINGAA

VIP Member
Heavy backing track is not the same as lip syncing. I don't know a single pop group that doesn't have heavy backing track for their choruses. Most of whom don't do nearly the level of dancing Little Mix do.
It is easily over 90% even if you want to count the heavy backing track bits.
And they just did 3 songs with no backing track for the chorus.
I know and this show has bits which are 100% lipsynced not even just backing track - The ballads are the only thing they’ve sang the majority of.

KINGAA

VIP Member
I remember them talking about getting their advance and they all went out splashed the cash not knowing they actually had to pay it back! Hahaha!

Bgr101

VIP Member
Was it a mean comment tho?
No not at all . I think it must have been the one where i mentioned her mental ill health. But not in a nasty way. Its hard to know on daily mail as you can never find your own comments again on a post if someone comments on them.

LadyMuck

VIP Member
To be honest, I think their star is waning. Theyve got beaten in the charts by a 50 year old woman....Kylie

KINGAA

VIP Member

I left a bit of their live bits in the clips so you can hear when they main studio track comes in - also weird hearing perries old vocals on a song recorded in 2020 on Wings, would love for them to re-record now she's had her tonsils out!

Greatbutton

Chatty Member
They already recorded a song without her. Wasting no time I see lol
What song? I haven't heard of any?

Edit: oh I see, the sun are saying it. I highly doubt they are gonna release brand new singles that aren't on the album so I find it hard to believe. Plus the have the song with Nathan Dawes to promote in the New Year.

emmer_moans

VIP Member
They might come out with a greatest hits compilation or something later in the year as a way of wrapping it up but tours will probably not be financially viable whilst distancing is still a thing later this year or even early next year. Now is the time to wind it down, I think.

KatyRogs

Chatty Member
Off topic slightly but why do the papers keep printing about jesy and Sean? Do they not know they’re not together or have I missed something

emmer_moans

VIP Member
No, she has no need too. Most of the people who go in the jungle need the cash, or to raise their profile again.
And last weekend was the peak of their promo for their show and album, seems an conflicting time to go quiet in order to go into the jungle. I think she may be in rehab then, because maybe they don’t know if she is leaving or taking a break or what. Either way there are going to be some fans getting quite worried.

M.fairy

Chatty Member
I believe she said she'd like to try acting BUT doesn't she hate shooting music videos? Now imagine if she has to do or wear something she doesn't like in a soap or TV series. She'd be an absolute nightmare to work with.

Besides, Jade is the only one with acting talent imo.
Yeah fair point, I remember she said she did some auditions when she was younger and got down the the final two for a really big movie, can’t remember the name? But yeah, and can anyone really act in soaps? It just seems an easy field to go into after being a singer

Readread

VIP Member
They've also just released a new tour poster and she's on it. I'm not convinced she's left.

Does she have a history of addiction for people to
Suspect rehab?
She's previously taken an OD. She spoke about it in her documentary.

M.fairy

Chatty Member
The first outfits are all horrible, best: Jade, worst: Perrie
Second ones just seem a little off, that colour suits Leigh Anne so much buy the sleeves just ruin it, I don’t know how I feel about perries and I like jades but it would be so much better without the matching boots/tights,
Best: Leigh anne worst outfit: Jade, worst dress: Perrie

Louweze88

Jesy isn't doing the emas? Wtf this is a huge moment for them?! Unless its covid related but this means so much to the girls they dont have many opportunities like this? Hope shes ok.
She hasn’t posted on Insta for almost a week, very unusual for her