Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

M.fairy

Chatty Member
Yeah that won’t happen... I went to see a group (westlife) and a member left like a week before the Tour and nothing was offered - they just did dodgy airbrushing as if he was never there!
It was a joke haha. Sidenote though, love Westlife, definitely one of the best bands I’ve seen live, debating whether to get tickets for next years show.

If she does leave least they won’t have to do the dodgy airbrushing

Sunflower91

VIP Member
There was a blind item on CDAN (so not a 100% reliable source) that went up when she went onset extended break and was solved once she quit. It basically said she’s quitting, this isn’t a break and she wants to pursue other interests. I can’t help but think that if it was just solo work they would have said that it’s for solo work.
Im thinking maybe she wants to get into acting or presenting. She’s talented but I can’t see her having a good solo career.
Also, on the rift rumours- I watched a YouTube vid of them the other day, I think it was one of their performances somewhere. And in the comments from ages ago (couple of years) people were mentioning a rift. I did a bit of digging but any evidence of this rift disappeared.

You're not being "that girl", and I'm more than happy to accept I'm wrong when I am :)

I'm sure here and there, there are manufactured artists who write everything, however, a publishing deal is never the full story. So for example, I write the music and the lyrics mainly for our band, but we recorded a few singles with Kylie Minogue's producer, and he suggested a bridge in the song-4 lines that I wrote, 4 chords that he wrote (I loved them, btw). As soon as the song was approved by everyone, he pulled out an agreement, which had him listed as a co-writer, and as being eligible for 4.5% of what we earned from the single (so that's 4.5% of what's left after everyone's had their wedge from the 100%-management, label, pluggers, fluffers etc...). Don't get me wrong, we're going to be recording with him again (even though we're more like Depeche Mode than Kylie :D ), but someone being listed as a songwriter can be completely cosmetic, and sometimes, artists can insist on it as part of their deal, even though they end up contributing very little. It generates more revenue for the artist.
I love Depeche mode

Emmy44

VIP Member
Who does Perrie live with?! Her friend Ellie seems to be with her a lot, does she just stay when Alex is away or do they all live together? And Caitlin was in her TikTok??

M.fairy

Chatty Member
Announcement tomorrow I reckon.... unless I’m just preparing to relive the trauma of Geri leaving the Spice Girls.....
Would they do it on a Sunday? Maybe Monday? So it’s all sorted now ready to announce on Monday?

Twinkle6

VIP Member
It’s a shame, I never thought Leigh-Anne would be so silly to be breaking the lockdown rules.
I have recently had more respect for her voice though, maybe I was too in love with Jesy to notice 😂

levitating

Did some Twitter digging, Jesys best friend has also unfollowed Perrie, Jade and Leigh Anne.

Also Alex, Sairah, Aaron, Ellie and their manager Sam no longer follow Jesy either.... so I wonder if she blocked them now?

This is all very suspicious! She’s still following Perries brother, their dancer Claude and Lucy and Lydia who are bffs with Perrie so wonder if they were next?!
Minus Alex (something surely has gone on there) they all still follow her, likewise with Jesy's best friend following Perrie, Leigh & Jade.

KINGAA

VIP Member
We will agree to disagree. I know there are wee bits they lipsync. For example Jade when she opens Wasabi but as I say, I still believe it is well over 90% live. I'm sure someone will make a MR removed videos for it like they do for most Little Mix performances and settle the debate.
I’m recorded the sound for my own collection so once I’ve split it up into individual songs - will be able to hear it properly then!

Readread

VIP Member
I didn’t realise that she’s deleted the pictures with him on her Instagram, so has he. They’re still following each other though...