Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

M.fairy

Chatty Member
they were in a work bubble anyway
I don’t think they were, they wouldn’t be social distancing otherwise. It would also mean they wouldn’t be able to mix with their households and non of them stopped mixing with the people they were living with.

Reactions: 1

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
I don't doubt she's got mental health issues but I think she's fallen out with them too. Look at the statement mentioning how she loves the fans. No mention in the last part of her love of the girls, how they are sisters to her or that she will miss them. Instead it all sounded very professional and business like. I suspect she thinks the other three should have supported her more, whilst they probably acted like Jesy was a pain with her behaviour.
Rylan on Twitter basically blaming Jesy leaving as people being mean to her online yet her statement says it’s the pressure of being in a girl group 🤷‍♀️

TJ90

VIP Member
Exactly. Money is great but realistically it's your brain that's got to force yourself and push yourself to heal. I had to come off my medication because it gave me horrid nightmares but I still pay privately for a therapist because the 6 weeks NHS ones just isn't really enough to really sort the problem. (I'm really fortunate that I can afford to pay for it)

Sending you lots of love and if you ever want to talk feel free to message me. It can be so lonely ❤
Thank you ❤

• Heart

Lizarnold

It isn't to drum up publicity as they cancelled multiple interviews which is better promo than this.
Mmnn not sure - all of Twitter/fb/here is wondering what’s going on. I’m probably being very cynical but it’s a great way to get people talking about the new album. I’m so hope it’s not that though. Mental ill health is no joke and she’s had a rough time of it, I really hope she’s ok, she comes across so sweet

Greatbutton

Chatty Member
I read the article. Its in the showbiz section. The statement says they are continuing as a trio and support jesy's wishes
I think that is just from their original post on the Little Mix Instagram. There has been radio silence apart from that and none of the girls even liked that post.

KerChing

Chatty Member
i just hope that the extended hiatus that led to her leaving didn’t come as a result of a really bad mental health episode even though i feel it might’ve. jesy clearly loved performing and loved the other girls and the band, so many interviews have her calling them sisters and best friends, so i guess the issue must’ve been very personal and i hope she feels better soon
The girls said recently on Jonathan Ross that she was taking time out for private medical reasons. There has been no further mention of this. I assumed by this they meant she had gynaecological problems!

Pinkblush

VIP Member
She'll probably have a few hits to begin with but I can't see longevity for her as a solo singer.

Lucia

VIP Member
She really does need to step away from social media this constant editing isn't going to help her mental health or body image sure people can and do say mean things that's their problem but to keep editing to this extreme is dangerous. People are influenced by others not just young girls they see these figures and want them too the rational side of them doesn't register that these are photoshopped

M.fairy

Chatty Member
Ellie’s her cousin, they moved in together a couple years ago. Alex moved in during lockdown.

birdiefly246

VIP Member
maybe the crop tops make her feel less insecure though?

I am a recovering anorexia yet I only were "body hugging" clothes. If I go out I have to wear a tight dress cause I feel like I'm wearing a tent otherwise. We all have something that makes us feel good wearing no?
quoting this to say anorexic*

damn auto correct!

Lara98

Chatty Member
Sorry was meant to put one of the most popular, I agree Harry was definitely popular but I would say him and Zayn both had the most impact on the group, rather than Niall, Louis and Liam. I personally think zayns got a stronger voice than Harry but that might be because I prefer Zayns sound. But yes he did lack the personality the boys had I think that was because he had enough, and it was so different to what he wanted to do.

To be fair I used Instagram followers for this (I know probably not the best indicator) because Camila and Zayn have the most and considerably more (maybe bar Harry still 5mill though) than the other members on 1D and 5H.
yeah I agree about the voices, like I said Zayn in my opinion was the better vocalist but Harry was the most popular 😅

I guess it’s not that reliable as on Twitter all the other boys have a lot more than Zayn😅 I think Zayn has a lot more on insta as a lot of Gigi’s fans are more active on there etc where as on Twitter the boys are more active on there!

but anyway back on topic, I think the girls will be fine with our Jesy if she does leave however I wonder what impact it will do to their friendships? They all seem so close so I wonder if she’ll distance herself from them or it’ll cause strain

Pinkblush

VIP Member
I don't think she'd do im a celeb as they don't have makeup etc in there. Unless she is 100% happy within herself and won't let tbe hate get to her, then it'd be a no imo
I doubt she'd do them but I meant in terms of offers , as in what will be out there for her and what she'll get offered.