Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

specialone50

VIP Member
I have some ☕ Two weeks ago I was in Dubai with my boyfriend and we were at the restaurant next to Madinat Jumeirah. I was really curious how we could get to the beach as it seemed that we were walking in circles. Anyway at one point a couple came and they were asking the waitress about this beach and how they could get there. I was paying attention to their conversation as I wanted to know for myself , but the next moment the girl looked around and I was a bit shocked to see that is was Jesy ( she and her boyfriend were the only people not wearing a mask) so it was pretty easy to recognize her. Anyway they sit to the table next to us and I asked my boyfriend as he could see her better if she has tattoos on her arm and he confirmed them.

Two minutes later they left, in the same time with us, we lost them anyway but somehow we managed to be again face to face in front of a store. So i asked her boyfriend what did that waiter said earlier as we want to go to the beach as well ( in this moment Jesy was literally really close to me). After her boyfriend answered they continued walking and in that moment I asked “ by the way are you Jesy from little mix? “ and they literally gave me an ugy look and said simultaneously “NO” and rushed to a taxi.

I was a bit confused as I understand that is a tough time for her and everything but if you really wanted to not be seen , girl, just wear a mask. She really has the opportunity know to walk around without being recognized so that was a bit weird. Oh and she looks really good, she was in a swimwear with a long skirt but she looked fit.

sorry for this loooong message 😅
My daughter would have hyperventilated , Jesy is her world shes been so upset about her decision to leave the band although I said its been on the cards for ages

They haven’t done soundcheck packages for their last two tours? LM5 and Summer Hits?
didnt they do one in the get weird tour? the one we attended was the Glory days tour but my daughter went with her friend to the Get weird I seem to remember that was vip too they tended to be around her birthday when tickets came out so we always combine her birthday with Christmas as her birthday is near to Christmas. Im not 100 % sure though about the soundcheck on that one

Last edited:

LDNtea

VIP Member
she won’t have written that statement herself. It’s all done by PR teams and management.
Yh I think that’s what I mean. I’d expect PR to always tell them to thank/mention fans last to cement the idea of the fans being most important and “the reason I do it”. It surprised me it was the other way around

M.fairy

Chatty Member
Has her insta bio always been an email address @teamjesy.com ? 🤔
That’s definitely new

McFly are in a work bubble and sit close together without masks etc and still see friends, family etc and go to studios - there must be some legal thing in the rules somewhere when it comes to the arts as pantomimes have been going on and they haven’t socially distanced on stage
I wasn’t sure because on strictly the dancers can’t mix. (Jannete and aliaz are married yet have to live alone) On the one show they have to social distance and other presenters are having too. Like Ant and Dec had to isolate before they could do I’m a celeb. I just assumed seeing there doing a lot of social distancing on performences and on the search they weren’t in a bubble cause if they were surely they could get close to each other?

Edit: some photos they look close to each other, I’m very confused haha. Maybe if they’ve tested negative before a performance/interview they can? That’s how they’re doing west end shows.

Pantomimes and that are doing the testing thing, and are having to live alone. I find it weird that they can get around it for that but for soaps they still have to film socially distanced

Last edited:

Lulu Goss

VIP Member
I like them, but saw them in concert last night and they didn’t sound half as good live as they do in their singles/albums. I thought their performance on the search last night was good though (minus Jesy!)

AnnaLee

Don’t think Leigh Anne will work in fashion or at least high end fashion, maybe to the whole fashion influencer thing. She’s got that film coming up, don’t know about how good her acting is though. I think Jade will go into acting and musical theatre, then Perrie I can see going into musical theatre and also presenting. Definitely see them all doing abit commercial modelling (all too short for catwalk) - definitely Jade, Perrie too maybe, depends on loyalities in the industry.

Jesy I think will go into soap acting don’t think she do the work for a solo artist
Leigh already has her bikini line. I think she’ll try to expand that and become an influencer, rather than high end fashion.

totallytaz

Chatty Member
I find it odd that the wardrobe people put Jesy in some of the most revealing attire, especially when her insecurities were no secret. Watch the documentary, they’ve got her in some Jessica Rabbit silver corset during a video shoot and she’s very vocal around the crew about how uncomfortable she is with her appearance.