Little Mix #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a lot going on here, the bracelets remind me of being a teenager in 2008 and having 400 things on my wrists… 🤣

IMG_8303.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 1

She keeps alluding to Andre cheating on her, assuming it’ll be in the book. Says she actually started freezing her eggs because she was told she had a low egg count before being pregnant with the twins. Also says she did invite Perrie to the wedding, and that she just couldn’t make it.

• Wow
Reactions: 5

She keeps alluding to Andre cheating on her, assuming it’ll be in the book. Says she actually started freezing her eggs because she was told she had a low egg count before being pregnant with the twins. Also says she did invite Perrie to the wedding, and that she just couldn’t make it.
The delusion is real with this one

Reactions: 4
Reactions: 8
Leigh said: "I think people often think that if something bad happens in a relationship – if you get cheated on or whatever – that it's automatically done, it's over, and that's fair enough, but in my case, I chose to work at it, and I am so happy that I did."

😱

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
To go from winning BRIT Awards with Little Mix to celebrating winning Glamour Magazine’s Musician of the Year. How the mighty have fallen!

Where did it all go wrong, Leigh, love?!

Reactions: 6
That dress is foul. She really does love a super-revealing dress doesn’t she? I mean yes, she does look banging for a mother of toddler twins, but still.

Reactions: 5
All these singers sing about how they don't take crap from men or tolerate cheaters and give you girl power because you deserve more ... Then stay with their partners when they cheat 😂😂 Beyonce is the same.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
To go from winning BRIT Awards with Little Mix to celebrating winning Glamour Magazine’s Musician of the Year. How the mighty have fallen!

Where did it all go wrong, Leigh, love?!
I assume there wasn't much competition for that Glamour award given that all she's done is release two flop singles.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Leigh-Anne is gorgeous. She has a cracking figure, she could wear anything. And she wears... that.

I've always felt like Little Mix were the type of girls who put too much emphasis on whether they had a boyfriend or not. It wouldn't surprise me at all if Leigh-Anne turns a blind eye to Andre's behaviour.

Reactions: 10
The only way they could tour is do a group tour where they all get a chance to perform on their own too. That's a money maker right there.

The only way they could tour is do a group tour where they all get a chance to perform on their own too. That's a money maker right there.
Curious as to why you think that would be the money maker ? Nobody cares about them solo, if people go to a little mix concert they want little mix, not leigh ann singing her flop singles

Curious as to why you think that would be the money maker ? Nobody cares about them solo, if people go to a little mix concert they want little mix, not leigh ann singing her flop singles
That's what I mean. A group tour where they sing all together and then have the opportunity to sing their singles. It's the only way they will fill a stadium.

That's what I mean. A group tour where they sing all together and then have the opportunity to sing their singles. It's the only way they will fill a stadium.
I never understood why they didn't just do something like this. I love Blackpink and they do solo stuff while still being in a group. I don't see why they couldn't have done that. Feel like it would helped their solo careers, honestly, but it isn't a very western thing to do, I think.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.