Little Mix #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg that's so embarrassing 😭 What happened to staying quiet about your goals and letting the results speak for themselves?

Reactions: 6
Is she asking fans to spam the EMA’s to book a performance? Interesting strategy for sure… 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Have to say it's really nice to see the Jade and Leigh-Anne supporting Mae Muller who supported them in the LM5 tour. None of them are on the same record label so absolutely no obligation to do so, just most likely Mae reaching out asking them as it isn't looking like she is going to reach the Top 20 in the album chart without a good push for the rest of the week.

Reactions: 9
Have to say it's really nice to see the Jade and Leigh-Anne supporting Mae Muller who supported them in the LM5 tour. None of them are on the same record label so absolutely no obligation to do so, just most likely Mae reaching out asking them as it isn't looking like she is going to reach the Top 20 in the album chart without a good push for the rest of the week.
I think Tap Music (Leigh’s management) selected her for Eurovision? And she’s with Simon Jones too, like Jade and Perrie, so there’s some affiliation still without labels/Modest. I do agree it’s nice to see though.

Reactions: 1
I think Tap Music (Leigh’s management) selected her for Eurovision? And she’s with Simon Jones too, like Jade and Perrie, so there’s some affiliation still without labels/Modest. I do agree it’s nice to see though.
Yeah I figured there would be some affiliation somewhere down the line but still don't think it is a required thing, more of a nice thing to do.

Nothing from Perrie but also not surprised about that. I know everyone has gone off Leigh-Anne/Jade more sense the hiatus but honestly I've gone off her the most. I know she is quiet so that is probably why people haven't but I actually think that is part of why I have.

Reactions: 1
Honestly Jade teasing music is boring me to death. It's been dragged out way too much I've lost interest in all things solo LM

Reactions: 10
god knows, she always seemed so shy!
I always thought she seemed arrogant when they first went on the X factor! I remember years ago me and my friends having a conversation about how little mix would fair and granted they lasted longer than we thought, but back then (DNA times) we all thought Jesy and Leigh would be the reason it ended- both for the want of bigger and better things!

Reactions: 3
I always thought she seemed arrogant when they first went on the X factor! I remember years ago me and my friends having a conversation about how little mix would fair and granted they lasted longer than we thought, but back then (DNA times) we all thought Jesy and Leigh would be the reason it ended- both for the want of bigger and better things!
Oh how interesting, I don't remember any of it tbh, wish I could go back and watch now lol

Reactions: 2
They’ll have had their performers all booked weeks ago right?

IMG_8265.jpeg

Also, Axel got his first little starting line-up walk out today! 🤣

IMG_8264.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It's the Europe music awards .. is she even known in Europe? She's barely known in the UK at this point

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.