Little Mix #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God this is flat

And so boring with random shouting that’s just not pleasant, she just has no personality. She’s lucky she made into to Little Mix as she would have never made it into the industry alone or in another X Factor group.

I felt in the later years she was an outstanding member vocally with her adlibs and runs but now I think she was the weakest as she’s so flat and nothing special now there’s no other voices to hide behind.

Reactions: 14
When your backing singers are outsinging you and sound better than you, then you really need to rethink what you’re doing.

There is a reason why she didnt lead any vocals in little mix.

Reactions: 10
And so boring with random shouting that’s just not pleasant, she just has no personality. She’s lucky she made into to Little Mix as she would have never made it into the industry alone or in another X Factor group.

I felt in the later years she was an outstanding member vocally with her adlibs and runs but now I think she was the weakest as she’s so flat and nothing special now there’s no other voices to hide behind.
I feel the same, this has really shown me that I thought she had a stronger voice than she does…every performance has left her so exposed and been so flat!

Reactions: 6
I feel the same, this has really shown me that I thought she had a stronger voice than she does…every performance has left her so exposed and been so flat!
Yeah, I guess she only had parts of a verse and doing some amazing adlibs never really allowed us to see her full potential. I don’t recall hearing her on choruses as the main vocal it was always Perrie so I expect a lot from her tbh!

Reactions: 5
I remember even when they were on X factor, she would sometimes be behind on the beat of the music and a little flat. I think she has a beautiful voice but it’s telling that it sounded better every time the backing singers sang too. She just shines best in a group vocal setting and needs other voices to help level her.

Reactions: 8
Slightly off topic, but whenever I think about Leigh-Anne, I always think about the role she had in some of the early little mix songs. They've all changed and collectively, their music has evolved, but it seems wild to me now that she was given the rap parts in adidas and dna considering the type of singer she is these days

Reactions: 3
I prefer the cover she did to her own song. Parts of it were good but parts were flat and bad. That's the problem l. Her voice isn't consistently good. If she was humble about it I'd have more forgiveness for the flat parts but she's parading around like the "superstar" she thinks she is when the vocals don't match up. You have to have something more.

Look at Taylor swift. She has even said herself she never set out to be a great vocalist and if anything her voice is just a way to get her lyrics out there. I actually really enjoy her voice but she's no Celine. Point is she's humble about it. She knows it's her lyricism that sets her apart. Ariana Grande has god awful lyrics but her voice is great and the whistle notes are impressive. What sets Leigh apart?...

Reactions: 12
Made me chuckle how she put in the caption

My solo live lounge and it definitely won't be my last

Hmm.... we'll see about that. Not convinced

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s bold ain’t she 😂

I dunno, it’s like they’re just ingredients and nothing will really come together unless they are together

Except Jesy. Down with Jesy always . In the bin

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone else notice how there was only about 7 fans waiting for her at radio 1... oh how times have changed

• Wow
Reactions: 4
It looks like she run through a charity shop and just grabbed the first things she saw.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's flat as a fart. I've heard better singers from 50 year old blokes singing karaoke half cut. Global superstar my arse, her level of delusion is unhealthy. Even Jesy is better. Sorry, I've said it.

Reactions: 6
I just heard the clip of her singing her own song on LL and that was flat too.

she’s actually a much poorer live solo singer than I would have imagined . Perrie would have a riot in there imo

Reactions: 2
I love the girls but I've never thought they would become superstars as solo artists. They're just not popular enough, even as a group yes they had many achievements but they've never been on the same level as other British stars internationally. It might be hard to accept as a fan, but Leigh's solo career has only confirmed this for me. Jade and Perrie might go a little further, but neither of them will be the next Adele which is what some fans seem to be hoping

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.