Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jjbeans

I really hope Jade does well in her solo career, I know there’s chat about her social media presence being off-putting currently, but I work for a children’s charity and whenever we contacted LM over the years, the response was ALWAYS a video / zoom call / visit from Jade for the fan. None of the others. Ever. I just have such a soft spot for her because of this. I do think she’s a genuinely good person at heart.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

monsterinlaw

I’d be more inclined to look at Jades Instagram than Leigh’s cos it’s just a bit more interesting??
Reasons I don't proactively look at Leigh-Anne's Instagram:
- She constantly has a face like a smacked arse
- She's married to a homophobic racist who has more knife scars on his face than brain cells in his head
- I can't bear to see pictures of her poor dog and its horrific illegally cropped ears, and think of Leigh-Anne paying money to breeders who do this
- She constantly tries to apply USA race politics to the UK, and thinks everyone in the UK is as obsessed with race as Americans are.
- The Ja-fake-an accent

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Haileyhalstead

The delusion is real “I was listening to the radio the other day and [My Love] really does stand out. I feel like I’m carving something out here,” says Pinnock.

it’s literally a very generic pop song

also I’m hearing it on capital all the bloody time, does anyone know how it’s charting Now seeing as it’s on the radio a lot ?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

redstraw16

VIP Member
Last point then I’ll stfu because I sound like a hater.

He shared a screenshot of the song on his stories the other day with a “let’s gooo 🔥” as if the song isn’t about him doing her wrong and cheating, have a bit of humility! 🤐

• Haha
Reactions: 22

monsterinlaw

Watch her blame the low streams on race, while Beyonce is reverse cowgirling the top 20 of every streaming platform on the planet.

• Haha

Tommyb

Chatty Member
All these singers sing about how they don't take crap from men or tolerate cheaters and give you girl power because you deserve more ... Then stay with their partners when they cheat 😂😂 Beyonce is the same.

• Haha

redstraw16

VIP Member
Can’t wait for the inevitable news of Andre cheating or whatever cause the girl is doing THE MOST to convince everything they have a solid marriage 🤣
I just wouldn’t be letting the world know I’ve stayed with a man who’s done me dirty, it isn’t empowering, even for Beyoncé.

I’d literally keep schtum… will only look worse if he does it again because it’s then very public that she knew who she was marrying.

• Heart