Little Mix #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How the hell has she won musician of the year????
By agreeing to attend I think 😭 the only other musicians I saw there were Lily Allen (not releasing music currently/won an acting award instead), Olivia Deano and Halle Bailey (both won other awards).

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Should be begging not to receive this award as it's just bad PR as obviously either an attendance award or paid off (and to most transparent and obnoxious extent I've ever witnessed). And, says a lot about her that didn't do that.

Reactions: 1
Made me chuckle how she put in the caption

My solo live lounge and it definitely won't be my last

Hmm.... we'll see about that. Not convinced
I don't dislike her but I wouldn't even dare say that if I was on Beyonce/Taylor Swift levels of success. It's practically begging for a slice of humble pie.

Reactions: 7
Alex said in an interview that one of the reasons he didn’t go to Saudi is because of the flight times it would involve for his family visiting… 😅

I wouldn’t blame Leigh for not venturing out there with the twins tbh.

Also whilst I don’t mind Alex, it’s a bit hollow when you’re still putting the onus on your partner to regularly visit with a 3 hour flight between you and saying your son sometimes asks where you are in the same interview.

Reactions: 6
Just went to check how Leigh Ann's book is performing on pre-orders, released next week

Screenshot_20231021-160507_Amazon Shopping.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 3
  • Haha
My twitter is now just trying to guess which radio station it is that’s she’s said won’t play her music because she’s ‘too pop’…
Shes been playlisted on radio one & capital. The two biggest ones. My guess is Kiss FM?

I’ve heard her on Kiss FM. Capital seem to play her every hour.
I don't get why she's moaning then. Feel like all she does is complain. Oh poor me blah blah blah. She's lucky she's even playlisted on ANY radio show

Shes probably just using it as part of an excuse as to why she's flopped

Reactions: 12
Her songs are on the radio all the time, i was in the car for three separate journeys on Friday and I heard My Love all three times. I get that she feels like her career has been affected by racism however I do think she needs to maybe acknowledge the privilege she has starting a solo career coming from a successful girl group rather than starting out from scratch.

Reactions: 9
Her songs are on the radio all the time, i was in the car for three separate journeys on Friday and I heard My Love all three times. I get that she feels like her career has been affected by racism however I do think she needs to maybe acknowledge the privilege she has starting a solo career coming from a successful girl group rather than starting out from scratch.
I literally hear them all the time too. Not downplaying the racism in the industry but if Jade or Perrie venture away from pop and want their songs on alternative stations they’ll also be slapped with the pop/girl group member label.

I saw someone suggest it’s 1Xtra as she wants to be listened to in the black community and they didn’t playlist her, and them saying that would make sense more than heart/radio one etc.

Reactions: 8
Maybe, Leigh Anne, the problem isn't that you're black, it's that you aren't very good. Either work to get better or build a bridge and gtf over it.

Reactions: 14
I agree with you. There's so many people looking to get into the music industry who would love for their music to get even a fraction of the radio plays she's had. Whenever I see these kind of interviews/statements from her, it just seems really entitled

Reactions: 10
It's nothing to do with her skin colour, there are plenty of thriving black artists, it's because her songs are tit and she's a dullard with an attitude problem.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.