Little Mix #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Leigh’s gonna chart in the 20-30 range this time round I think, she was #23 yesterday.

Reactions: 1
Yeah i’m all for a bit of discussion on these threads but people really shouldn’t be commenting those things under her posts. I can definitely see why people were suspicious but just keep it to yourself 🤣

Reactions: 2
Honestly now I look back, think she encouraged the speculation. The placement in every photo?

Reactions: 11
Interesting, the American XL Bully are going to be banned. That’s what Leigh has, I remember she went to court as it’s ears are clipped and that’s illegal also!

Haven’t seen either dogs since the twins so maybe she gave the away?!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Honestly now I look back, think she encouraged the speculation. The placement in every photo?
I honestly don't think so. She said she was bloated and trying to cover that as she was self-conscious.

I honestly don't think someone with a history of anorexia, like Jade, would encourage speculation about pregnancy(in regards to not wanting to encourage speculation about her weight gain) and the self-conscious reasoning makes far more sense, again considering her history.

I've literally done this before in photos due to being self conscious, be it hiding behind bags, hiding behind people in group pics etc and I'm definitely not pregnant.

Reactions: 13
Interesting, the American XL Bully are going to be banned. That’s what Leigh has, I remember she went to court as it’s ears are clipped and that’s illegal also!

Haven’t seen either dogs since the twins so maybe she gave the away?!
She still has him I think, but I’ve not seen him either, only Harvey more recently.

Reactions: 3
Agree. She could’ve edited her stomach a bit if she didn’t like how it looked but posting multiple pics with her bag covering it 🤣 one fine but not loads. And of course she had to clap back as if she didn’t know exactly what she was doing. The lassie’s a dick, sorry 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Agree. She could’ve edited her stomach a bit if she didn’t like how it looked but posting multiple pics with her bag covering it 🤣 one fine but not loads. And of course she had to clap back as if she didn’t know exactly what she was doing. The lassie’s a dick, sorry 🤷‍♀️
I think editing would honestly be worse than if she was purposely trying to get speculation, which I don't think she was.

But editing pics is far, far more of a dick move. Glad she didn't do that. Idk if I class 4 pics as loads, either. It's not even close to the max you can post in one instagram post.

Does anyone else find her live vocals jarring? Like they aren't nice to listen to at all

Reactions: 8

Does anyone else find her live vocals jarring? Like they aren't nice to listen to at all
It's too shouty. I don't want someone shouting at me when I want to watch them sing, haha.

Have to say she is far better in Don't say love but I normally prefer My Love. Definitely suits her vocals/range better.

Reactions: 6
I dunno why she always insists on that snarl stank face too, it’s not badass babe you just look like you sniffed a turd

Reactions: 20
Naaaa that put on Jamaican (da riddim) is not the one
Not forgetting most of the world recommends you don’t even step foot in the country. I’ve been a few times with work and it’s not the best of the islands in that area. It’s why I never get her hyping it that much. You can even wear a watch out without someone trying to take it off your wrist!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
It's too shouty. I don't want someone shouting at me when I want to watch them sing, haha.

Have to say she is far better in Don't say love but I normally prefer My Love. Definitely suits her vocals/range better.
I totally thought the opposite lol I like the studio version of DSL but the live version of my love is a vibe!

Reactions: 2
Is anyone expecting to see Jade or Perrie on the masked singer? And maybe that’s why they’ve put off debuting for now. Then once the show airs and they’re unmasked then they’ll put music?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.