Little Mix #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good for her! Lol

i would also not shared the 4 piece photo.

i know it was a group achievement but when she shat on them all at the end she doesn’t deserve to be recognised alongside them

Reactions: 17
I wonder which one of the girls would be first to make amends with Jesy? Was she closest to Perrie in the group?

Reactions: 3
Good for her! Lol

i would also not shared the 4 piece photo.

i know it was a group achievement but when she shat on them all at the end she doesn’t deserve to be recognised alongside them
Oh was I the only that saw this as her cutting Nicki Minaj out rather than Jesy particularly? I just remember that live and Nicki Minaj being a real witch to her while Jesy sat and said nothing, so while they all aren’t on great terms with Jesy Leigh-Anne must hate Nicki a LOT as well.

Reactions: 2
I can see Perrie forgiving her tbh, but who knows really.
I wouldn’t be surprised, they did seem close and would often hang out outside of the band etc.
---
Oh was I the only that saw this as her cutting Nicki Minaj out rather than Jesy particularly? I just remember that live and Nicki Minaj being a real witch to her while Jesy sat and said nothing, so while they all aren’t on great terms with Jesy Leigh-Anne must hate Nicki a LOT as well.
I think it was a bit of both as Jesy really fanned those flames with her fans as well and didnt really stand up and say stop, esp after the whole nohun thing.

Reactions: 2
When they eventually do a reunion tour I could definitely see Jesy being included.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I wonder which one of the girls would be first to make amends with Jesy? Was she closest to Perrie in the group?
I think Jade personally, just because she’s a bit more of a peace-maker personality wise. Perrie seems a bit more blunt to me at times, I remember her unfollowing everyone that was still working with Jesy… 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’d be disappointed if they got back together with her in the future. Jesy spent years letting them down, the whole Nicki thing was just the tip of the iceberg

Reactions: 14
I’d be disappointed if they got back together with her in the future. Jesy spent years letting them down, the whole Nicki thing was just the tip of the iceberg
I agree! She ghosted them instead of being an adult and leaving the group by telling them. I'm still fairly certain her leaving was all because Leigh-Anne dared mention the blackfishing to her and if thats correct, it is beyond pathetic.

She also missed multiple things because of her mental health, which I do think is understandable but I don't think she did it in good way, eg cancelling last min etc when she knew she was in a bad state and couldn't do it. For example, the Belfast concert I was literally outside waiting for and all the girls were already in Belfast and then blamed it on a toothache? Ridiculous.

Reactions: 13
If I was a musician, especially a woman, I’d be more worried about what AI can do personally. It’s all fun and games until labels start investing in it / people start faking images you don’t want.

Reactions: 12
She won't even win a Brit award, let alone a Grammy. I can't even see her scraping a MOBO

She needs to humble herself, I mean there's having dreams and then there's being completely deluded

Does make me chuckle how Jesys 'Boyz' is still the most successful solo song out of the group so far :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 13
She won't even win a Brit award, let alone a Grammy. I can't even see her scraping a MOBO

She needs to humble herself, I mean there's having dreams and then there's being completely deluded

Does make me chuckle how Jesys 'Boyz' is still the most successful solo song out of the group so far :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I cannot believe that’s 2 years old this month.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I cannot believe that’s 2 years old this month.
I can't either ! Doesn't seem 2 minutes from that disaster. Oh what a fun week that was to watch unfold

jesy-nelson-arrives-at-globals-studios-in-leicester-square-london-to-support-globals-make-some...jpg

Remember when she turned up to Leicester Square on the Monday morning in that car hahahahahhahaa

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm genuinely not sure I've come across anyone as arrogant as Leigh, how can this be? How did she manage to keep this side of her personality so quiet?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.