Little Mix #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s actually giving late 90s early 00s with the boot flare jeans and pointy shoes.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just watched the podcast clip where he talks about wanting to give her his phone number, wow he’s hot!! I think he’s the first of Taylor’s ‘boyfriends(?)’ that I’ve actually found attractive 😂
Wrong thread? :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Next year we'll see Leigh on one of the reality shows I'm sure of it. There is no way she can sustain her solo career with these flops and this (b)rattitude.

Reactions: 9
Shes in the studio with Sean Garrett, a producer who hasn't had a hit since 2007 (Kelly Rowland - Like This)

(y)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
What's cunty about jeans and a top? 😭

View attachment 2471062
I don’t even think that’s the way you should order those words… it’s giving bleep or serving bleep not cunty lol. It feels wrong and inauthentic like she’s stolen random bits of aave trying to appeal to gen z which (in general) has also stolen a lot of aave.

edit- just seen it’s a Doja Cat reference

Reactions: 2
Next year we'll see Leigh on one of the reality shows I'm sure of it. There is no way she can sustain her solo career with these flops and this (b)rattitude.
i don’t think her Ego would handle having to do reality shows yet

i think she will do some acting stuff next in the quest of being a global superstar

Reactions: 5
I’m so confused. Why would you describe yourself as cunty??
It’s slang in queer circles lol, serving bleep/she’s cunty is like looking amazing/confident vibes.

I feel like Jade was the only one to have major forethought about trying to build her own brand outside LM before the band ended, that’s how the breakout stars from other bands like Beyoncé and Harry made their mark. None of the girls seemed to have formed many industry relationships that would help them in their solo careers or (effectively) differentiated themselves to the GP imo.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I really hope Jade does well in her solo career, I know there’s chat about her social media presence being off-putting currently, but I work for a children’s charity and whenever we contacted LM over the years, the response was ALWAYS a video / zoom call / visit from Jade for the fan. None of the others. Ever. I just have such a soft spot for her because of this. I do think she’s a genuinely good person at heart.
I love Perrie (especially as i’m a liverpool fan) but Jade has always been my fav. I think she has always had the best personality out of the 4 even from the early x factor days. I’ve heard of her doing a lot of charitable things over the years so this doesn’t surprise me.

Reactions: 8
I love Perrie (especially as i’m a liverpool fan) but Jade has always been my fav. I think she has always had the best personality out of the 4 even from the early x factor days. I’ve heard of her doing a lot of charitable things over the years so this doesn’t surprise me.
She sells all her tour / little mix worn clothes on eBay for charity.

Used to be through here : https://instagram.com/empire_pre_loved?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.