Little Mix #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone expecting to see Jade or Perrie on the masked singer? And maybe that’s why they’ve put off debuting for now. Then once the show airs and they’re unmasked then they’ll put music?
Maybe after / if their solo careers flop

Reactions: 5
I forgot Jesy even existed and just checked her insta, didn't even realise she'd released another song (not new, April lmfao), she is also morphing more and more into a Jade lookalike.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I forgot Jesy even existed and just checked her insta, didn't even realise she'd released another song (not new, April lmfao), she is also morphing more and more into a Jade lookalike.
Is that the Billie Eilish sounding one and the video is about staying with someone who beats you up?

Reactions: 4
Is that the Billie Eilish sounding one and the video is about staying with someone who beats you up?
I didn't give it long enough to check the lyrics but yeah it's pretty Billie/Lana/Bond-esque, except tit

Just checked and Leigh's second song already has more views in a week than Jesy's has had in 5 month. Awks.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Both of them have left it so. long. ! I guess I’m just scrambling for reasons why
There’s been a few rumours why Jade hasn’t yet and considering she signed back in March last year before the tour I’m guessing one of those must be true. Not sure about Perrie but she only signed a deal in Feb this year so it slightly makes more sense to me.

Cba with childish fans who think it’s because they’re waiting for Leigh to release her album, she doesn’t even know when it’s coming and that’s so unrealistic, when they said they’d avoid clashing they clearly meant release weeks, not whole albums/campaigns.

Reactions: 7
Jade's youtube channel was set up today so she's definitely next / soon

I think a mid / late October release before we're flooded by Christmas music

Reactions: 3
Jade's youtube channel was set up today so she's definitely next / soon

I think a mid / late October release before we're flooded by Christmas music
Plot twist, she debuts with a Christmas song 🤣 (this is from last year)

IMG_8151.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 4
A face like a bulldog chewing a wasp, as usual.
Why does she go to these things just to scowl all evening?

I get that it isn't "fashionable" or whatever to smile, especially at fashion week, but Leigh Anne has the most gorgeous smile that lights up her whole face, I wish she'd use it more.

Reactions: 11
I get that it isn't "fashionable" or whatever to smile, especially at fashion week, but Leigh Anne has the most gorgeous smile that lights up her whole face, I wish she'd use it more.
What has she got to smile about? Her latest single bombed on its arse

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Leighs latest single is down 36 places to #64. And thats just mondays update. Come Friday it could be out of the top 100

:oops:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Leighs latest single is down 36 places to #64. And thats just mondays update. Come Friday it could be out of the top 100

:oops:
I don’t think it’s much of a surprise, to be honest.

Leigh always had the least fans in Little Mix - and, no, it’s not because you’re half black, love. Jade is mixed race and everyone loves her. It’s cause you’re annoying and irritating and your voice is thinner and weaker than Meg Markle’s chicken legs.

Girl was deluded in thinking she could have a solo career. No one’s interested and it’s only going to be diminishing returns from here on out.

If I was her, I’d be seriously worried about my future career options. Solo music isn’t going to work. She has an annoying and dislikable personality so TV won’t be an avenue for her either. What else could she possibly do? I think her career is over.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t think it’s much of a surprise, to be honest.

Leigh always had the least fans in Little Mix - and, no, it’s not because you’re half black, love. Jade is mixed race and everyone loves her. It’s cause you’re annoying and irritating and your voice is thinner and weaker than Meg Markle’s chicken legs.

Girl was deluded in thinking she could have a solo career. No one’s interested and it’s only going to be diminishing returns from here on out.

If I was her, I’d be seriously worried about my future career options. Solo music isn’t going to work. She has an annoying and dislikable personality so TV won’t be an avenue for her either. What else could she possibly do? I think her career is over.
Brutal but I can't help but agree
I tried watching some of her interviews and she's just so dull and boring. She's probably a nice girl but that doesn't make a good popstar. And that's the reason why she was put in a band, so that she could be held up by others

Reactions: 15
Tbh I think she needs to believe she's the least favourite because of racism, because it's easier to accept than the reality of just not being popular because of your actual personality. I don't dislike her, I just think she's a forgettable character and has a mediocre voice, as I think many do. She just doesn't stand out = so therefore generally the least memorable band member. Although I will say, her sour face and ego since leaving are putting me off even more. But then Jade is as well with her arrogance. Maybe this is why they were curated in a band lmfao.

Reactions: 18
I really liked Leigh’s voice in the group because it popped out as brighter amongst the others, her voice really balanced out Perrie and Jesy too, but on her solo stuff I just find myself wanting more and she doesn’t match the other solo artists I listen to. 🫤

They don’t need to worry about money anytime soon, Andre’s allegedly on £100K a week tax-free… 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.