Little Mix #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s wild to me when you see rich people put babies in double beds, I had to earn that double bed with age!!!

Reactions: 15
I have major body envy right now 😂
She has a fine arse indeed but it seems all a bit desperate to be getting it out. We'll be seeing more than her gynaecologist sees for the second single at this rate.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She has a fine arse indeed but it seems all a bit desperate to be getting it out. We'll be seeing more than her gynaecologist sees for the second single at this rate.
Yeah I found the video a bit weird personally, Britney Spears vibes

Reactions: 2
Doesn't even look like a clip from an actual video for the song, looks all a bit too low grade - which means that she's got someone to film this clip of her getting her arse out to promote the song. She may as well as just go straight to Only Fans.

Reactions: 4
It’s wild to me when you see rich people put babies in double beds, I had to earn that double bed with age!!!
I’ve never understood putting children in double beds, let alone toddlers. Just let them have cute cosy little beds!

Reactions: 8
Perrie has finally announced the date for her single, 12/04. A week before Taylor Swift releases her album, very brave to think it’ll have chart success for more than a week considering

Reactions: 8
I really don't think Perrie's team is worried about what Taylor Swift is doing, they'd probably be thrilled with a top 20 debut and then hopefully having some longevity and maybe re-peaking a few weeks after release, even Little Mix singles hardly ever peaked in their first week. So I don't think Perrie and Taylor Swift are even in the same category in terms of the chart success they'll have unless Perrie ends up getting unbelievably lucky.

Reactions: 10
Do you think Perries team was waiting to see when Leigh would release her single before announcing a date

I don’t think perries team is giving much thought to Leigh at this point. Neither of her previous singles did much. And I can’t prove it but I’m convinced that her label has pulled the album and all she’s getting is the ep.

Reactions: 11
Do you think Perries team was waiting to see when Leigh would release her single before announcing a date
No, we’ve known the date since the moment she launched her solo website / Spotify around Valentine’s Day as they put the producer as 1204.
---
Here’s the Post:
It’s gotta be April, the magnets even spell it in this pick along with the words ‘forget’ and that’s apparently a lyric from the first song…

View attachment 2757367

No idea why they’re teasing already.

And the producer randomly says 1204 on her intro on Spotify.

View attachment 2757415

Reactions: 1
Did anyone else notice the comment from Warner on her post about the new song saying “We can’t wait”
Can’t wait but won’t pay for a music video 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did anyone else notice the comment from Warner on her post about the new song saying “We can’t wait”
Can’t wait but won’t pay for a music video 😂
I reckon she’ll be dropped or as artists lie and say, be independent so they can truly be the artist they’ve always wanted to be if this EP flops as well.

Reactions: 9
I reckon she’ll be dropped or as artists lie and say, be independent so they can truly be the artist they’ve always wanted to be if this EP flops as well.
I’ve seen artists do that before but they’ve always been fairly successful and not had just flop songs like her

I think the issue both Jesy and Leigh-Anne have had is that they aimed for the same level of mainstream success Little Mix had, but solo and with a different style. You're not going to maintain and capture the same or a larger audience by going from a pop & ballad girl group famed for harmonies, releasing with a new style and no one to harmonise with. I think the expectations of them, their labels, and the audience were not aligned with how audiences generally react.

If they'd aimed to build a smaller but very loyal fanbase with their new sounds, going in with an album ready rather than tester singles to see if an album was worth the investment, they could have tried for a more modest but sustainable solo career.

Hopefully Perrie & Jade's teams have learned from what happened, and will launch with a full album prepared, and aim to build a strong solo fanbase that can be grown but is unlikely to shrink.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.