Little Mix #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m more interested in whether she’ll ever release a song that doesn’t have love in the title 🤣
They all sound the same too. I couldnt tell the difference between any of her singles
Or snippets we have heard

Reactions: 4
Na Leigh-Anne is a thoughtless mare at this point, in the bin 🚮 I’m done

Reactions: 5
I think this is all the label is willing to put out at this point. And she’s hoping the more she promises the more people will turn in. And then she can show the label to let her do more.

Neither single did well and she’s alienating people. I can’t see this ep doing great numbers.

Reactions: 7
Yeah, it's weird they're being so cagey about the release date, if it's actually April 12th then just announce it?? I wonder if they're waiting for the video to be finished and then maybe releasing it sooner once it's done?

Reactions: 6
Yeah, it's weird they're being so cagey about the release date, if it's actually April 12th then just announce it?? I wonder if they're waiting for the video to be finished and then maybe releasing it sooner once it's done?
part of me also wonders if they’re waiting to see what Taylor Swift is up to, ie is she going to drop a single before her album release? If so they might be trying to avoid clashing as she won’t stand a chance

Reactions: 10
Re Leigh I reckon she’s releasing this as it’s already done to drum up some funds to sink back into the album ?
Re perries release date I’m wondering if they’re waiting to see if it goes viral now to release earlier than planned and jump on that ?

Reactions: 3
"Sharing new songs every few weeks" is a terrible idea. Fans will get bored. Media aren't going to give her endless interviews for endless new singles only weeks apart.
I think she's just throwing a pile of tit at a wall and hoping something will stick.

Reactions: 14
part of me also wonders if they’re waiting to see what Taylor Swift is up to, ie is she going to drop a single before her album release? If so they might be trying to avoid clashing as she won’t stand a chance
If I were a record exec, I’d want to make sure my new artist (also a blonde white lady) wasn’t up against Taylor. I hadn’t thought about Taylor’s release at all, but the definitely makes sense.

Reactions: 1
TikTok has a third video with the lyrics properly captioned. Still no idea what’s going on with it but it does get a bit more catchy each time I hear it. But it’s still only the chorus…

Reactions: 1
I’m unfortunately already sick of hearing Perries “I don’t want you ever to forget about us in the front seat” clip from her song. Thats all thats being posted by her and her HQ account on every form of social media and quite frankly i’m bored of hearing it now.

I know no one asked for my opinion lol but maybe she should’ve posted it a week or two max before the release.

Reactions: 12
Leigh’s song is out next Thursday apparently.

She sent out some mass WhatsApp message. The numbers spell MARCH when lined up with the alphabet.

IMG_9716.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m unfortunately already sick of hearing Perries “I don’t want you ever to forget about us in the front seat” clip from her song. Thats all thats being posted by her and her HQ account on every form of social media and quite frankly i’m bored of hearing it now.

I know no one asked for my opinion lol but maybe she should’ve posted it a week or two max before the release.
I wondered why there was another video of her singing it. Saved by the cute appearance of axel in my opinion.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Yeah I agree, it’s not my usual sort of music but I liked the snippet of it but now I’m sick of it before it’s even been released. There’s only so many times I want to see her in different locations lipsyncing along to her own song lol. Would have been better to do one snippet maybe 2 weeks before the release and leave it at that.

Reactions: 5
They're likely trying to get it trending as a sound on Tiktok, that tends to get a lot of hype for a single.

Reactions: 4
So many comments on her last TikTok that she needs to release more of the song or sooner before they get sick of the chorus.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.