Little Mix #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So many comments on her last TikTok that she needs to release more of the song or sooner before they get sick of the chorus.
It’s such an old school way of releasing songs. Artists nowadays drop music without notice and I think that gets more attention/excitement. The whole waiting weeks for one song is boring ESPECIALLY when we’ve already heard the chorus.

I want the album in a few weeks, you’ve been in the studio for over a year geez 😅😂

Reactions: 11
It’s such an old school way of releasing songs. Artists nowadays drop music without notice and I think that gets more attention/excitement. The whole waiting weeks for one song is boring ESPECIALLY when we’ve already heard the chorus.

I want the album in a few weeks, you’ve been in the studio for over a year geez 😅😂
It’s because Beyoncé started doing it… problem is not everyone is Beyoncé except for Leigh-Anne in her own world

• Haha
Reactions: 6

The caption… didn’t they get engaged in 2020? whilst she was writing songs about not trusting him or getting the same energy back from him in return? 🥴

Also, Perrie really does need to stop longing that song out, another 3 weeks of this will do my swede in.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

The caption… didn’t they get engaged in 2020? whilst she was writing songs about not trusting him or getting the same energy back from him in return? 🥴

Also, Perrie really does need to stop longing that song out, another 3 weeks of this will do my swede in.
To be fair, I think it is a song written in hindsight, or that's how I've understood it.

Another cringe post… making it sound like she has written an amazing song with some really poetic meaningful words…

duck off leigh and stop making those stupid facial expressions.

And perrie needs to stop with the lip syncing videos, if it was going to catch on tik tok, it would have done so by now, the only thing she is successfully managing to do is make everyone sick of the chorous before the song has even been released on air

• Haha
To be fair, I think it is a song written in hindsight, or that's how I've understood it.
I can understand that, but being completely honest I just really dislike him so will always read anything to do with him the more negative way… 😶

• Haha
Reactions: 8

She should of trusted her gut with that man.

Reactions: 3
I wish she’d learn how to wear a bleeping seatbelt properly, how many times

Reactions: 7

Still sounds like a b-side to me

Reactions: 2
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Just all have a break and little mix come back for fucks sake 🫣 this is absolutely destroying her reputation

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know she is really trying but someone/please anyone, break it to Leigh that it’s not gonna happen babe.

Reactions: 5

That method works for big stars who have a fanbase that are keeping near-constant tabs on them, and who have media attention as soon as it is wanted. For Beyonce or Taylor Swift, a surprise drop will gain huge attention and sales.

For smaller artists, advertising for pre-saves and pre-sales is necessary. If an artist without absolute star status dropped a surprise release, the simple fact is it will be missed by the media, casual fans, and new listeners. It may seem old school because it's not the way of the biggest artists, but it's the way that generates sales for more artists.

Reactions: 5
That method works for big stars who have a fanbase that are keeping near-constant tabs on them, and who have media attention as soon as it is wanted. For Beyonce or Taylor Swift, a surprise drop will gain huge attention and sales.

For smaller artists, advertising for pre-saves and pre-sales is necessary. If an artist without absolute star status dropped a surprise release, the simple fact is it will be missed by the media, casual fans, and new listeners. It may seem old school because it's not the way of the biggest artists, but it's the way that generates sales for more artists.
But surely waiting too long to release would have the opposite effect with people getting bored quickly. I just feel the industry moves so fast these days where things can go viral within minutes similarly trends can hit one day and be forgotten about the next. Perrie being the most memorable little mix member with the strongest voice, I can’t imagine her debut being easily missed.

I reckon she'll become very resentful of Perrie if Perrie does better. Of course, she'll blame it all on race.

The subreddit is an absolute scream. The people in there are so immature, I'm surprised any of them were even born when Little Mix formed.

Reactions: 19
Guarantee we’ll see one of them on Strictly by the end of the year. It’s not like they couldn’t use a profile boost.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.