Little Mix #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still think Jesy could have made it if she'd handled it all better and not black-fished. She had a lot of hype and intrigue behind her, she had the financing (mostly from her own pockets, but still), and she had a "narrative" building of who she is and her story. I've actually liked most of the snippets of music she released.

If Bad Boys had been the third single after she was already established, and had been a tribute to a retro classic rather than a black-fishing rip off, it could have actually done well. The original is so catchy and iconic that she really shouldn't have been able to go wrong.

Leigh Anne's problem is that she's terribly mediocre, but her ego can't handle it so she blames it on racism. I suspect she's somebody who can't take criticism, so her non-descript music never improves and she continues thinking that it's great. Hatefully lashing out at her majority white fanbase as "racist" hasn't helped her. I will never root for her for that reason alone. Plus she just seems to be an absolute personality vacuum.

Reactions: 19
Perries song has been teased far too early. I'm absolutely sick to death of the snippet now

Reactions: 6
I think she’s trying to make the clip popular on TikTok but it’s not that kinda song

Reactions: 2
I think she’s trying to make the clip popular on TikTok but it’s not that kinda song
I dont like it when artists try to force making something on tik tok.

Just let it happen organically

Reactions: 11
Leigh’s song is only 2 minutes 20 secs long and doesn’t have a bridge apparently, it’s out at midnight tonight so a few countries already have it. Not exactly the ideal third single after a 7 month gap.

Really hope Perrie and Jade have clearer solid rollouts then get their albums straight out so they at least have a full body of work out.

Reactions: 4
Just used my VPN to listen there. The worst of the 3 songs imo. Also hate these short songs, so annoying. Is this seriously all she has to give? Nothing better after such a long time?

At least Perrie's is sounding good, making the wait a bit more worthwhile.

Reactions: 4
Leigh Anne's new song.. now this is OK, I prefer mid tempos and personally enjoy it more than the other two releases however it feels unfinished, 2 minutes 20 is just ridiculous. It will go nowhere chart wise

Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20240328_092900_Instagram.jpg

Please... stop this with snarl.. it never ever matches the lyrics you're singing

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I'm presuming the constant snarl is from the realisation that 'Boyz' did better in the charts than any of her singles have or ever will? 💅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm amazed the EP doesn't have "love" in the title. She should have called it "No Hard Feelings, Love".

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I still think Jesy could have made it if she'd handled it all better and not black-fished. She had a lot of hype and intrigue behind her, she had the financing (mostly from her own pockets, but still), and she had a "narrative" building of who she is and her story. I've actually liked most of the snippets of music she released.

If Bad Boys had been the third single after she was already established, and had been a tribute to a retro classic rather than a black-fishing rip off, it could have actually done well. The original is so catchy and iconic that she really shouldn't have been able to go wrong.

Leigh Anne's problem is that she's terribly mediocre, but her ego can't handle it so she blames it on racism. I suspect she's somebody who can't take criticism, so her non-descript music never improves and she continues thinking that it's great. Hatefully lashing out at her majority white fanbase as "racist" hasn't helped her. I will never root for her for that reason alone. Plus she just seems to be an absolute personality vacuum.
Jfc I had to block the Little Mix sub on Reddit because if you say ANYTHING bad about Leigh Anne, its because you're racist. Not because she's a mediocre singer with no personality and a bigot husband who she celebrates stealing from another woman. Ughhhhh. She's problematic and it's nowt to do with race.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.