Little Mix #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn’t make it through the whole song. It’s boring and nothing new from Leigh Anne. Which is really sad to say since it’s only her third song

Reactions: 6
I know it's very formulaic, but I feel like if it had a bridge and amped up final chorus it'd feel more finished/less boring. I'd be interested to hear some of the other variations she mentioned, I don't think it's a bad song, it's just missing something.

Reactions: 5
Finally got round to listening. I think it had real potential to be great. But it's too short and a bit boring. She said she was vulnerable in it...all i hear is Andre wanted to leave and you clung on 😫

I prefer this one to the others though.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think the 4K was only partial stream tracking from the thursday (so it was only out in a few countries for the first update), a full update has put it to 129K and Friday’s playlist updates should help it more.

IMG_9789.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Watch her blame the low streams on race, while Beyonce is reverse cowgirling the top 20 of every streaming platform on the planet.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Watch her blame the low streams on race, while Beyonce is reverse cowgirling the top 20 of every streaming platform on the planet.
A stan on reddit posted about how low stream numbers don't mean a song/artist isn't popular. I'm sorry if I'm being dense but.....isn't that exactly what it means?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just listened. Her vocals on the verses sound lovely, not sure about the chorus. It's definitely not finished though. Almost like she's rushed to get it out as she heard Perrie is releasing next week 🤔 no time to record a video either.

Reactions: 2
Sorry but how is Leigh Anne not EMBARRAZZED to keep putting ‘love’ in the title of every single she’s ever released.

Reactions: 9
Can’t wait for the inevitable news of Andre cheating or whatever cause the girl is doing THE MOST to convince everything they have a solid marriage 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can’t wait for the inevitable news of Andre cheating or whatever cause the girl is doing THE MOST to convince everything they have a solid marriage 🤣
I just wouldn’t be letting the world know I’ve stayed with a man who’s done me dirty, it isn’t empowering, even for Beyoncé.

I’d literally keep schtum… will only look worse if he does it again because it’s then very public that she knew who she was marrying.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.