Little Mix #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she hoping that the scandalous nature of releasing at a similar time to Perrie means that people will actually bother to give it a listen? She's becoming a bit of a PR nightmare and I don't get why she's gone about things in this way. She knew herself that she was the least popular of the three (although not mine until recently!) so needed to play a blinder to keep general LM fans on side, and instead she's decided to do... this.

Reactions: 18
kind of crappy to release the EP when Perrie is releasing her first single?? also a bit rich from someone who said they hate comparisons bc this is the perfect way to spark them!

Reactions: 11
Leigh ann first released solo material in June 2023, and now just so conveniently releases an ep when perrie is releasing :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ☠ ☠ ☠ shes had about 9 months to release this. I think its a crappy move which will backfire

Reactions: 13
Has jade said anything about her music?
Not in a while, basically she just posts the odd pic in the studio and that’s it.

Jax Jones also keeps going on about a song him and Jade have from 2022 that she won’t let him put out yet.

Reactions: 3
Tbh Perrie won't be arsed, what has she got to be threatened by at this point? Butlins Love pt.3?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Leigh Anne should just quit while she's ahead. No one gave a tit about the first two songs, what makes her think this will be any different?

Reactions: 11
I think part of leigh wants to release same time as Perrie so that she can put her flop down to the media and fans going for white girl rather than her inflated self

Reactions: 18
ahh yeah, this is definitely a weird move, I think. I always thought they'd all eventually have to overlap but to potentially be releasing something right around when Perrie is releasing her DEBUT seems like a good way to get a bunch of tit from Little Mix/Perrie fans?

Reactions: 8
Are many of you on the r/littlemix subreddit? Just wondering what people's thoughts are about it. Wanting to be nice is one thing, but I've seen so many post and comments on there from people who seem way too emotionally attached and protective of the girls. I think I'm seeing more things on there telling people they can't say anything negative than I am the mean comments they're complaining about.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Are many of you on the r/littlemix subreddit? Just wondering what people's thoughts are about it. Wanting to be nice is one thing, but I've seen so many post and comments on there from people who seem way too emotionally attached and protective of the girls. I think I'm seeing more things on there telling people they can't say anything negative than I am the mean comments they're complaining about.
I actually just remembered that the subreddit existed the other day, but it makes sense that the people who still post there are more inclined to have some sort of parasocial relationship with the girls, it honestly seems like the same 10 or 15 people all just arguing with each other :LOL:

Reactions: 2
I’ve stopped going on the little mix subreddit. There are like 5 “stop being mean to Leigh Ann” posts for every 1 slightly critical comment.

I fully believe there is no room or excuse for racism, but claiming everything that is slightly critical of Leigh Ann is racism on the subreddit has gotten irksome.

I get the impression a lot of the people there are young or naive. There seems to be a lack of critical thinking and overt stan culture which I just don’t have the patience for.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don't like Perrie's new song, it's so generic I can't even remember it. I think they will all flop as solo artists tbh

Reactions: 1
IMG_9665.jpeg

She’s adamant the album is still coming, and sounds like she’s releasing something this week, even though her IG post said next week.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
View attachment 2826387

She’s adamant the album is still coming, and sounds like she’s releasing something this week, even though her IG post said next week.
I feel like this should have been written 6 months ago with an album release… now-ish. It’s all a bit strange and I wonder what’s going on behind the scenes for this bizarre roll out. Actually, do we need this essay to explain? Just drop great music and roll with it.

This explanation she’s given now has me expecting something great from her…but I’m not convinced she’ll deliver.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.