Little Mix #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cheat Codes said Perrie is ignoring them 😭🤣 they said they were sending her song ideas when they were asked by the same fan a few months back if they would work with any of the LM girls again.

IMG_8780.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Alex got injured kicking the ball yesterday and is now out for basically the rest of the season… 😶

IMG_8792.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
That first ballad is better than the ballad that made confetti. I wonder why they didn’t put it on the later album !

Reactions: 2
Way to go Jade! That's a really great road for her to go down. I'm sad that probably means we won't get solo stuff from her, but I think she'll find a lot of success this way.

Maybe she's seen leigh anns disastrous roll out and decided to go down a different path

Anyway I am so BORED with these girls and the whole Are they ? Aren't they ?

:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep: REUNION PLEASE

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Perrie posted a TikTok(?) a few days ago basically confirming we'll be getting her music in 2024. She says something like she hopes Santa brings people things & 2024 will bring gifts from her. That and the Christmas card Columbia sent out from her & her increased social media posting makes me think that the rumour she'll be putting music out in January or February is true.

Reactions: 6
Perrie posted a TikTok(?) a few days ago basically confirming we'll be getting her music in 2024. She says something like she hopes Santa brings people things & 2024 will bring gifts from her. That and the Christmas card Columbia sent out from her & her increased social media posting makes me think that the rumour she'll be putting music out in January or February is true.
Meanwhile Jade is still rinsing the word ‘soon’ 🤣😭

IMG_8852.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.