Little Mix #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is so off topic I’m sorry but I heard case closed from the DNA album for the first time in forever today and it’s so underrated, wish they made a few more songs like it

Reactions: 1
I'll be really curious to hear both Jade and Perrie's live performances just because Leigh-Anne's voice seems so much weaker outside of the group, and even Jesy (who has always had my least favorite voice in the group) seemed weaker on her own, although I think that's partly because she leaned fully into that awful baby voice since she doesn't have to worry about vocal blending anymore. I know Jade and Perrie are the two more consistent members in terms of vocals but I would guess all of them benefitted from only singing small parts of their songs.
Same! This is the thing, singing small parts and miming the rest in a group is fine but to carry all that weight is a whole other thing. One things that’s confirmed is whoever put them together (Kelly Rowland?) was correct. They are not solo stars!!!

I was thinking, Perrie would be a great addition to on of the Voice shows!

Reactions: 12
Same! This is the thing, singing small parts and miming the rest in a group is fine but to carry all that weight is a whole other thing. One things that’s confirmed is whoever put them together (Kelly Rowland?) was correct. They are not solo stars!!!

I was thinking, Perrie would be a great addition to on of the Voice shows!
Yes, I would love to see them use the little mix hiatus doing something different other than trying to all become solo artists. The music industry has a selection of great female solo singers already and I don’t think the little mix ladies can bring anything fresh/new to the scene at the moment.

It would be lovely to see them do other projects, maybe still related to music…just not singing, it’s boring. To think we have to now endure Jade and Perrie having the same promo/release strategy as Jesy and Leigh SIGH 😂

Reactions: 4
She does look better when she isn’t black fishing. Still can’t stand her voice though. I understand a lot of you don’t like Leigh anymore but I honestly don’t understand anyone thinking Jesy is a better singer cos she really isn’t 🤣

She does look better when she isn’t black fishing. Still can’t stand her voice though. I understand a lot of you don’t like Leigh anymore but I honestly don’t understand anyone thinking Jesy is a better singer cos she really isn’t 🤣
Her voice is awful honestly but she can at least not sound tone deaf and like she's about to drop dead from lack of oxygen

Reactions: 3
Her voice is awful honestly but she can at least not sound tone deaf and like she's about to drop dead from lack of oxygen
I disagree with the tone deaf co but Leigh deffo does sound breathy/breathless a lot.

The only thing that Jesy excelled at in the band was dancing - which I think is why people think she has more stage presence. She knows how to move. Unfortunately she also knows how to stick out her tongue.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They are both equally bad in different ways.

Reactions: 4
A few rumours from different places that Perrie’s debuting in the new year, February at the latest.

Hoping Jade puts out something very good considering she’s been recording for pretty much two years at this point and is now likely to be the last out of all of them to release. She signed her solo deal March last year? A whole year before Perrie signed hers?

Reactions: 5
A few rumours from different places that Perrie’s debuting in the new year, February at the latest.

Hoping Jade puts out something very good considering she’s been recording for pretty much two years at this point and is now likely to be the last out of all of them to release. She signed her solo deal March last year? A whole year before Perrie signed hers?
I'm sure I read in Popbitch a few months ago that Jades label has a new head and he wants to wait for the contracts of the people his predecessor signed to run out & not let them release anything & that includes Jade unfortunately.

Reactions: 1
I'm sure I read in Popbitch a few months ago that Jades label has a new head and he wants to wait for the contracts of the people his predecessor signed to run out & not let them release anything & that includes Jade unfortunately.
Yeah it was for Jade and Perrie. Perrie had only been signed to Columbia for 3 months when they said this so I was skeptical, it could maybe still be true for Jade though, another story was that she scrapped everything and restarted. Someone else over on Popjustice has now said she’s the one debuting in January not Perrie, either way both need to get a move on. 😴

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I think the rumours of Perrie releasing early 2024 are true. She’s been posting TikTok’s in the Columbia offices and Columbia was the one reaching out to accounts to send them a Christmas card from Perrie and mentions something like, thanks for waiting for me, see you in 2024.

Reactions: 6
Just please give us something! And no not you Leigh ann we've heard enough. NEXT!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.