Little Mix #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does sound good although I feel like she’s a bit out of breath with the missing words.

Reactions: 2
She does sound good although I feel like she’s a bit out of breath with the missing words.
I’m sorry but it’s not great, it’s not her worst but her breath control for a singer who’s been part of one of the biggest U.K. acts (that is heavily choreographed) for 10+ years is shocking. She’s still struggling to hit notes and goes off key a lot in the odd word she says because she’s shouting. It’s just mad to me that this is someone for Little Mix. LITTLE MIX. Like, what! We got a wish.com Tyla.

Reactions: 4
She was most definitely better than Jesy tho 😂
Close but yes, Leigh didn’t perform like she was the biggest artist to walk on the stage that night with a Little Mix X Factor style intro to the worst song we’ve ever heard. Only positive for Jesy was that she was in tune in the bits that were actual English words.

Reactions: 4
She was most definitely better than Jesy tho 😂
I’m gonna be controversial and say I think jesy had a lot more stage presence and is a better dancer 🥲 It was totally cringe stage presence but at least it kept people watching 😂. Leigh Anne can’t fake the confidence in her solo performances and it shows. It’s a shame cos her songs aren’t horrendous. It’s so competitive especially with stan culture now.

I can imagine her going on master chef/jungle/strictly soon enough

Reactions: 7
To be completely honest with you - I have never liked Jesy ever (not just her but her voice grates on me) so for me Leigh will always win for me regardless.

Reactions: 10
I think she's absolutely tone deaf and can't manage breathwork for tit. I cannot fathom how she was in Little Mix or has had a career like this for so long with neither of these things improving, Jesy was far better and that's a terrible realisation.

Reactions: 12
Think she did a little better than I anticipated tbh, and best she didn’t go OTT like Jesy did. But it’s still meh

Brave bleeping move singing Last Christmas tho 😂

Reactions: 5
I think she's absolutely tone deaf and can't manage breathwork for tit. I cannot fathom how she was in Little Mix or has had a career like this for so long with neither of these things improving, Jesy was far better and that's a terrible realisation.
Probably because she sang the odd line and mimed the rest, i love little mix but they were never 100% live.
---
Probably because she sang the odd line and mimed the rest, i love little mix but they were never 100% live.

Reactions: 2
I mean, is Alex really that much of a dad? He’s been pretty absent most of his life by job choice and lifestyles choosing to go and play golf with the boys in his time off rather than be at home With Perrie.
Do you remember the gender reveal party where his instant reaction to "it's a boy" was to run and hug his friend, and not Perrie...

I love Little Mix but Perrie and Leigh-Anne have always struck me as the type who will stay with ANY man rather than be single. Neither of them seem to be able to be alone.

Leigh-Anne must be terribly unfit to have such bad breath work. A few hours of hard cardio in the gym every week would do wonders for her lungs.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
what an odd Christmas song to sing. Not to sound old but would this audience know the lyrics to WHAM?? I know it’s a classic but it sounds like it was the parents singing along 😂

She would have been better off singing the little mix Christmas song

Her performance was mediocre once again. I don’t know why but it always sounds so pitchy to me.

Reactions: 5
I hate when people perform duets or songs with features live and just stand there or do an awkward dance break over a backing track. Either bring out the featured artist or play with the composition somehow so it's not just empty space.

I think she sounds alright singing Last Christmas but again I don't like the execution. Maybe I'm old but I don't like when singers pick and choose what words they're going to sing live. Just sing the whole bloody song, or at least get live back up singers. To me it sounds like they've forgotten the lyrics or are too out of breath to finish the line, the contrast between singing live and the backing track is too distracting and not nice to listen to, in my opinion.

Reactions: 6
I'll be really curious to hear both Jade and Perrie's live performances just because Leigh-Anne's voice seems so much weaker outside of the group, and even Jesy (who has always had my least favorite voice in the group) seemed weaker on her own, although I think that's partly because she leaned fully into that awful baby voice since she doesn't have to worry about vocal blending anymore. I know Jade and Perrie are the two more consistent members in terms of vocals but I would guess all of them benefitted from only singing small parts of their songs.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.