Little Mix #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like Perries might be next, fully was expecting Jade.

Depends how close the album is to being finished I guess šŸ¤£

Leighā€™s still recording even though her debut came out 7 months agoā€¦ so if thatā€™s for her album then she rushed the debut and it looks like Perrie and Jade might be keen to not make the same mistake.

Reactions: 1
I think with the whole "if you don't like the 1st, maybe you'll like the 2nd or 3rd" is definitely a nod to Jesy and Leigh's flops.

Man she's so beautiful it KILLS.

Reactions: 6
Not Perrie wanting to start a fandom name Daisies or Auras. Girl, no.

also, I donā€™t like Aura as I know the name came from Bradley who got the name from a Chris Brown song/album as I did a creepy deep dive into the name.

The brand was originally called and trademarked as ā€œIndigo Auraā€, the lyrics of the song off the song ā€œAuraā€ on the album ā€œIndigoā€ says ā€œnow weve got this auraā€ but it sounds like Disora. Plus at the time he was putting it on his stories all the time.

IMG_5382.jpeg

IMG_5381.jpeg

Reactions: 1
I can't see any of these girls being a massive success now

I'm predicting a top 20 debut for perrie

Reactions: 13
Thereā€™s a whole new bunch of little mix leaks (at least 6), whoever was responsible for holding them must have had ā€˜littlemix123ā€™ as a password.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
just saw these on my Twitter timeline, both sound exactly like what Iā€™d expect from Jade tbf.

Always a chance these leaks are AI of another song but I canā€™t hear any distortion and I did lyric search a few lines and nothing comes up.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
just saw these on my Twitter timeline, both sound exactly like what Iā€™d expect from Jade tbf.

Always a chance these leaks are AI of another song but I canā€™t hear any distortion and I did lyric search a few lines and nothing comes up.
Oh dear god.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.