Little Mix #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
aww Perrie taking Axel to see the LM waxwork at Madame Tussauds is pretty cute 😍 what a world to grow up in with your mum being Perrie Edwards and your dad Alex Oxlade Chamberlain 😂

I mean, is Alex really that much of a dad? He’s been pretty absent most of his life by job choice and lifestyles choosing to go and play golf with the boys in his time off rather than be at home With Perrie.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Saw that Jesy has put her house up for sale

Lovely home, massive, has she always lived there by herself? :eek:

Reactions: 1
Saw that Jesy has put her house up for sale

Lovely home, massive, has she always lived there by herself? :eek:
I think she’s had different people live in with her at different people, I’d seen a picture of the exterior before and was surprised it’s a 6 bed!

The kitchen is not that nice for that price…. That and the flooring looks dated. The patio needs a good Karcher!

Reactions: 1
Leigh’s mum has written #jinglebellballareyouready on her last instagram caption 😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Leigh’s mum has written #jinglebellballareyouready on her last instagram caption 😭🤣
Well, going off her recent performances and Jesy I imagine jingle bell ball isn’t ready for another Little Mix solo performance

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I actually think she sounds really good (but I love Leigh’s voice and I know that’s an unpopular opinion). I did get second hand embarrassment when she was trying to get everyone to sing tho!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.