Little Mix #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A few negative comments under this
I think a lot of the hate probably comes from her majority white fan base being called racist all the time because she wasn’t the most liked member. Rather than think there could be other reasons such as there being better singers and more personalities which completely drown her out. And I do think there for sure would have been a racial elements and unconscious bias from some people and awful things said but ya know. She’s not on the same level as Perries vocals however we can’t fully judge yet as Perrie is still a hermit crab! There’s more to being the most liked or least liked member but every single pop group has one!

Reactions: 6
I find her words so disingenuous considering she’s married to a colourist who showed support for a rapist not so long ago (I think redstraw highlighted this). That’s really setting a good example for your daughters.

Reactions: 14
I just think it's all bullshit tbh. She didn't seem at all arsed about it until it was pointed out to her by other people who actually do work to fight the issue. IMO she's just found something to blame for the fact she has the least attractive personality and singing voice.

Reactions: 15
I find her words so disingenuous considering she’s married to a colourist who showed support for a rapist not so long ago (I think redstraw highlighted this). That’s really setting a good example for your daughters.
It also frustrates me that only his colourist tweets were ever addressed (I understood it slightly for the topic of her documentary), but his homophobic and misogynistic tweets don’t even enter any discussion about him, even though he’s still showing those tendencies in 2023. He’s a massive reason why I struggle to warm to her now tbh.

Reactions: 16
How has she nabbed an invite to Beyoncé’s film premiere 😬
One of the directors of her management company has close ties with Beyoncé and started his career with Jay Z at DefJam, explains why she was also at the RocNation brunch in the summer.

Surprised a little that Jade didn’t go as Beyoncé’s UK label is RCA and she attended her album launch party and one of tour dates too.

Reactions: 4
I feel like she’s trying to make not smiling her thing like Victoria Beckham did but it’s not working. People just think she looks miserable.

Reactions: 12
Yeah the smouldering look thing doesn’t work when you have a resting witch face

Reactions: 9
I think she does it on purpose so that when people point out how miserable she looks, she can whinge about how she's being racially stereotyped as an "angry black woman".

Reactions: 11
Perrie’s apparently been writing with Ed Sheeran, which could either be a great thing or the blandest thing ever depending on your views on him… 😅

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9

Never thought I’d see Leigh next to Lisa Rinna… 🤣 (the designer is in the middle - Chet Lo)

IMG_8612.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 3
aww Perrie taking Axel to see the LM waxwork at Madame Tussauds is pretty cute 😍 what a world to grow up in with your mum being Perrie Edwards and your dad Alex Oxlade Chamberlain 😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.