Little Mix #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she’s like a current X factor contestant, trying hard but getting nowhere :(
I think we are about to see why Kelly Rowland put them all in a girlband.

Jade and Perrie up next and although they are the better singers we all know that’s not the only thing needed to be a global superstar. Sadly I don’t think any of them are solo superstar quality. Little Mix worked for a reason 🙄

Reactions: 16
I can't believe shes still trying to flog this awful My Love song. And struggling with out of breath vocals every single damn time

Girl .... move on

Reactions: 11
Seeing girls aloud back together has shown me how bad little mix’s styling really is.
I know they have totally different vibes but I like what girls aloud wear 😂

• Haha
I love trying to find photos of them looking like they're going to the same event. It's a lot harder than it should be.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Seeing girls aloud back together has shown me how bad little mix’s styling really is.
I know they have totally different vibes but I like what girls aloud wear 😂
once jesy left, the trio actually looked good, its a shame they didn’t stay together longer as a trio.

Reactions: 7
Surely she can get someone to do that for her. Why scroll through tiktok looking for haters when you can sit at home counting your money?

Surely she can get someone to do that for her. Why scroll through tiktok looking for haters when you can sit at home counting your money?
I think it’s a curiosity/ego thing, they all do it, they all regularly search their names on Twitter too.

Reactions: 7
Hahahahhaa but it's not even a troll comment. It's literally fact. The start is prerecorded and she is out of breath. Does she want people to blow smoke up her ass to feed her ego? Clearly

Reactions: 18
What is she winning exactly? Certainly not the charts or sales babe
She must have inhaled too much of that smoke in the intro. This girl is delusional! Stick to the wind machines for your performances from now on, Leigh Love. You don’t have many brain cells to blow around so a wind machine won’t do too much damage.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Lol at her fans defending her "you try singing it and see how hard it is". First off we are not claiming to be even a singer let alone a "global superstar" like she is. Why make a song you can't sing honestly!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lets leave the clapbscks to Jade ey, at least hers are a bit funny (even though i cringe at 90% of them)

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.