Little Mix #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting how she’s just flying out yet even some of the biggest stars and those in demand can’t make it out there because of financial reasons. She must be plowing so much of her money into this solo career

Reactions: 9
Whats the point of her post though? It’s not like she’s going to hang out with her fans or pop round for tea.
Not sure but Sairah’s being pretty open about where they’ll be. I’m still guessing another mv since the others were done in Instanbul and Lagos.

IMG_8461.jpeg

For her sake I hope she pulls out a decent performance for children in need tonight.

Reactions: 2
The children in need performance in my opinion was weak
I didn’t watch, but this is NOT live. She prerecorded vocals and is lip syncing to it. Listen to when she breathes and look at her mouth at the end, she’s licking her lips!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I didn’t watch, but this is NOT live. She prerecorded vocals and is lip syncing to it. Listen to when she breathes and look at her mouth at the end, she’s licking her lips!

This Twitter clip showing the beginning is 100% not live but once you watch the whole performance you will hear the parts which are live as she sounded very out of breath and off key.

Last edited:
When she was in the band, she could hide her shortcomings behind the other girls. Now, it’s all just so glaringly obvious. Weak voice, weak dancing and no stage presence. What a car crash. Honestly.

Reactions: 18
Whats the point of her post though? It’s not like she’s going to hang out with her fans or pop round for tea.
sorry to quote again, but I guess she actually wants to meet fans? and be greeted at the airport? Sairah’s messaging people arrival times and everything… 😶 would be much safer and professional to just organise a meet and greet with security.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Taylor Swift is in Brazil for her Eras tour at the moment.
Leigh-Anne must be heading there because she's the special guest performer!

(Only joking).

Going by these pictures, maybe she's been reading here...! I bet it kills her to crack a smile now and again.

• Haha
The AUDACITY of pretending that start was her compared to the flat as a fart, out of breath mess that sang the rest of the performance, girl please

• Haha
Reactions: 10
God she’s like a current X factor contestant, trying hard but getting nowhere :(

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
sorry to quote again, but I guess she actually wants to meet fans? and be greeted at the airport? Sairah’s messaging people arrival times and everything… 😶 would be much safer and professional to just organise a meet and greet with security.
This is actually quite, alarming that she’s posting all this info. It’s actually quite unsafe especially in other countries - they have no idea who they are messaging!

Reactions: 14
The brass neck out here calling herself a "global superstar" when she can't even sing a full song live 🙄

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.