Little Mix #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Call me suspect but these leaks almost come across as testing the waters to see what the fans like…
Surely you just base it off what has done well historically? Using a very closed group of dedicated fans for feedback doesn’t get you anything that will assist in appealing to the masses.

Reactions: 5
Surely you just base it off what has done well historically? Using a very closed group of dedicated fans for feedback doesn’t get you anything that will assist in appealing to the masses.
Hmmm I dunno, I agree with you, but I’ve seen other artists leak stuff with their own agendas in the past 🤣

Reactions: 2
Kamille out here keeping Little Mix alive, her demo sounds so much like Jesy but better!

Reactions: 1
IMG_8414.jpeg

So Jade next? saying that I don’t think any of their mums are clued up at all 🤣

Reactions: 3
While the video didn't tell us much (or anything), I wondering if the album is a lot closer than we think. She's been more active lately so it makes me think she might be ramping up.

In reality, it probably means we won't see or hear from her for the next 4 months.

• Haha
Wonder if there’s any truth in this
It’s from someone on ATRL, depends if they’re a genuine insider or not.

photo-output.png

There’s also a rumour about them reuniting in 2026 floating about, but the same poster just said their 15th anniversary would be the earliest they could see it happening, and people have got ahead of themselves.

I'm sure reuniting hasn't even been mentioned yet
Two of them haven't released a single thing
One of them might absolutely smash it and stick with being solo (doubtful but stranger things have happened)

Reactions: 4
can’t read anything about this event without going “JINGLE BELL BALL… ARE YOU REAAADY” in my head 🤣

IMG_8449.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
At least she's got one more song to perform than Jesy did. Kinda crazy how similar her and Jesy's solo careers have gone.

Reactions: 7
I’m not sure how Jade & Perrie’s solo adventures will go. But I do hope they have better teams in place, and that they are watching & learning what not to do. Good news is the two left are the better singers.

I cannot listen to another winded & off key performance from Leigh. This is your JOB, you should be doing it better. We’ve all heard you do it better.

Reactions: 11
Nathan Dawe is also listed, just saw someone point out he’ll probably bring her out for No Time for Tears, she randomly tagged him in a story with the song the other day.

Reactions: 6
Nathan Dawe is also listed, just saw someone point out he’ll probably bring her out for No Time for Tears, she randomly tagged him in a story with the song the other day.
I did find it a tad strange that she didn't tag Perrie in that status

Reactions: 5
I did find it a tad strange that she didn't tag Perrie in that status
It was a bit random, some people think it’s because Jade has writing credits on it and Perrie doesn’t, but MNEK also has writing credits on it and she didn’t tag him so… 🤷‍♀️ who knows. 🤣

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.