Little Mix #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe, I wanna give her the benefit of the doubt and think about choreo/out of practice breath control/first solo stage appearance nerves, we all know little mix would mix in prerecorded vocals more to compensate and she seems to have live vocal line throughout, BUT imo she was also vocally poor in the live lounge too and that was just standing still… 😐
Very good point- I’ve not heard her do a single good performance of any of her new songs. The vocals have been pretty awful 😕 I really don’t think she’s a strong enough singer for the solo life

Reactions: 5
I think they should have a few years off and get back together cause I’m done with this carry on and I don’t wanna dislike any of them, but Leigh Anne’s starting to make a good job of it 😂

Reactions: 9
I’ve heard My Love on radio and in a store today…… she says it’s given no airplay. Sure hun!

Reactions: 4

IMG_8384.jpeg

She got breakthrough artist of the year from Glamour in Germany, I know she’s technically new but it would be like one of them winning best newcomer at the Brits when they’ve been in the industry for 12 years! It’s just a bit weird to me and obviously PR agreed.

She also definitely sounds better in her higher register than her lower.

Reactions: 8
She's got a good voice, in the sense that you'd her her at Saturday night karaoke in any British town and think "wow she's really good". Unfortunately it's not strong enough to become a global pop superstar.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's got a good voice, in the sense that you'd her her at Saturday night karaoke in any British town and think "wow she's really good". Unfortunately it's not strong enough to become a global pop superstar.
Not to compare but especially if we are putting her against the likes of Ella Mai, Jorja Smith, Raye…to name a few. These are some strong solo female singers the UK has. I’m not sure what Leigh-Anne is offering vocally as a solo artist that’s not already out there and better. There’s nothing unique about her voice that stands out, she’s not exactly a powerhouse and the songs released are generic and forgettable.

Sorry if this has been mentioned already but her live lounge performance was vocally very weak. Little Mix would have been better off taking a long break then returning back with new material.

Reactions: 10
To be honest, I wonder whether it’s even worth bothering to launch Perrie or Jade now. The writing’s on the wall after Jesy and Leigh-Anne for how successful they’ll be. Perrie and Jade are definitely the two most popular members so they should do better than Leigh but it’s clear they’re not going to be major solo stars. Probs a top twenty lead single and then extremely diminishing returns from then on out.

Reactions: 13
I think Jade and Perrie could have made a decent run of it with the right songs, but it's too late now IMO (plus I have no faith they will be the right songs). I don't think Leigh or Jesy ever had a chance though.

Reactions: 12
I don’t think Jade or Perrie would be too fussed if they are topping charts etc, I genuinely think they will do something because they want to do it

whereas with Jesy and Leigh, i feel like they were quick to jump into solo stuff to prove something. Jesy to prove she was hot and Could succeed without other girls

and Leigh- just to prove she could be successful despite what she thinks held her back and also i feel she knew if perrie or Jade released before her she would get no where.

Reactions: 9
I think Jade could have a hit with a feature on a Calvin Harris track or something but other than that, I don't think any of them have a hope. It's been a year and a half since the split and they were working on solo music before that, there's no reason for them to not have anything ready.

Reactions: 10
One of their stylists taking shots at their graphics team as if they were much better… 😭🤣

IMG_8401.jpeg

There’s a bunch of new LM leaks across Twitter for some reason.

Reactions: 3
I'm still bleeping pissed we didn't get any decent length of time of them as a trio. They were so much better I can't even.

Reactions: 16
Kamille posted a tiktok of her Black Magic demo and showed her computer screen, spied a little someone in there.

IMG_4398.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Kamille posted a tiktok of her Black Magic demo and showed her computer screen, spied a little someone in there.

View attachment 2554017
IMG_8397.jpeg

A few people screen grabbed a third track when she first posted it Saturday, she then deleted and messaged people who had posted it asking them to delete.

I can’t see if the third one’s still there? both versions have it without Perrie’s name on. My guess is either Perrie’s taken that song or she’s keeping it for herself now.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Call me suspect but these leaks almost come across as testing the waters to see what the fans like…

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.