Little Mix #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think there could be a little more nuance here - it can be simultaneously true that she's become cocky/borderline delusional with the likelihood of her becoming a big star, she was one of the less talented members of the band (although I think between her and Jesy it's down to personal preference on vocal tone), and that race is likely to have played a partial role in her being the least popular member of the band. That's not saying that everyone who liked her the least has an unconscious bias against black people.

Bored of her bigging up her tit husband though.

Reactions: 15
i'm on chapter 11 and to be fair so far it's quite an enjoyable read. Not fantastically written literary wise, but I do really enjoy biographies. And it's great fun reading about them first meeting each other and stuff. I do find it nice getting a bit more insight into someone's personal thoughts, it kind of makes celebrities more human I think. Even though I agree with all of you on here that she's been an arrogant twit recently, she comes across genuine in the book so far.

Reactions: 5
Ridiculous to release it the same week as Britneys as well tbh
Wait til she claims that her book sold less because she's black and Britney is white.
---
Tbh Perrie is my favourite and I still wouldn't read her book if she released one. I mean admittedly I'm not big on celebrity memoirs, but I feel like the celebrity has to have had a particularly notable/wild life to warrant wanting to read about it in so much detail
"Sitting At Home With My Cousin - My Story"
---

Look at the treatment of Keisha in the Sugababes, she was kicked out of the group she founded. People overlook how deeply hurtful that was and continue to ask for Heidi to return and she's made out as the victim, despite the fact she sided with management.
When Keisha was fired from the Sugababes, she was the only remaining original member. Everybody else who was in that band with her had quit. And the band was notorious for having issues with bullying. At some point, you have to start asking who is the common denominator.
---
Saw someone say he ended it in November 2016 because he didn’t want to hurt Leigh or his ex so decided to be single instead? So was he STILL with his ex 6 months into their relationship…? 🚩
501b1e37-2210-4607-9204-4f7ad78d4737_text.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I find the repeated teasing of making music boring, just release something already
What on earth sort of studio is this? The wonky pictures on the walls, the lanterns on the piano? Very strange. Not the professional sleek studio I’d expect.

also can someone tell me please what was the vegas incident in 2018??

Reactions: 4
What on earth sort of studio is this? The wonky pictures on the walls, the lanterns on the piano? Very strange. Not the professional sleek studio I’d expect.

also can someone tell me please what was the vegas incident in 2018??
It’s just a room in her home that’s been converted into a makeshift studio.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
It’s just a room in her home that’s been converted into a makeshift studio.

In the case, weirdly they didn’t allow the girl to produce any evidence of the texts and phone calls form him apologising for what they did to her. It was in a U.S. court so nothing new there. They probably took some money from his entertainment lawyer to make this go away!

Reactions: 3
Leigh’s got a Children in Need performance slot. Think that’ll be her first TV performance? I can’t remember seeing any others anyway.

IMG_8365.jpeg

Reactions: 2
She can’t complain about AirPlay. I’m at football and her song is playing before kick off. 😂 I can’t escape it.

Reactions: 6
I swear she was much better during the little mix live performances? maybe it’s because she didn’t have to carry the entire song herself?
Maybe, I wanna give her the benefit of the doubt and think about choreo/out of practice breath control/first solo stage appearance nerves, we all know little mix would mix in prerecorded vocals more to compensate and she seems to have live vocal line throughout, BUT imo she was also vocally poor in the live lounge too and that was just standing still… 😐

Reactions: 11
Maybe, I wanna give her the benefit of the doubt and think about choreo/out of practice breath control/first solo stage appearance nerves, we all know little mix would mix in prerecorded vocals more to compensate and she seems to have live vocal line throughout, BUT imo she was also vocally poor in the live lounge too and that was just standing still… 😐
Yeah was about to say apart from the 2 lines each in verses they prerecorded everything!

She was always the weakest and 100% improved in later years but her vocals is nothing groundbreaking. Her vocals are just best suited in a group, just too weak’

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.