Little Mix #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a voice!
I’m really looking forward to hearing her music but I just don’t know what way she’ll go in terms of genre! Seen this video on tiktok and of course its Leigh fans crying about how Perrie didn’t go to Leighs wedding but went to this one🙄🤣

Reactions: 9
I’m really looking forward to hearing her music but I just don’t know what way she’ll go in terms of genre! Seen this video on tiktok and of course its Leigh fans crying about how Perrie didn’t go to Leighs wedding but went to this one🙄🤣
Bit different when the wedding is in a foreign country compared to where you live

Reactions: 20
I surely can’t be the only one surprised that neither Perrie nor Jade have posted pics with each other, especially since Perrie has posted quite a few from the night.
Very strange. I hope everything is still good between them.

Reactions: 2
I would love Perries album to be like Kelly Clarkson style. ‘Rockier’ with just great vocals. Sadly I think she’ll end up like Ella Henderson just doing features and no one can name an album track.

Reactions: 7
I would love Perries album to be like Kelly Clarkson style. ‘Rockier’ with just great vocals. Sadly I think she’ll end up like Ella Henderson just doing features and no one can name an album track.
Kelly Clarkson style would be amazing from Perrie, modern rock ballads.

Reactions: 5
Someone on the popjustice forum said she’s apparently requested song pitches similar to Stronger by Kelly, obviously could be rubbish but you might be in luck too.

Reactions: 8
Leigh’s #12 in the midweeks.

Very strange. I hope everything is still good between them.
To be fair there’s been times they’ve seen each other and we’ve only known because of someone else, Aaron shared the pic of them together at Perrie’s birthday, it was a chef that got the pic of Leigh and Jade having dinner together recently too. I just saw someone tweet that Jades hand flies in on the Perrie’s story of Aaron so they were dancing together at some point, be interesting to see if they all see each other before Christmas again.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
How awks for Myleene though when she's a singer too, being someone elses pianist cause they obvs think she's better :LOL:

Reactions: 2
Heard Leigh Anne being interviewed on Capital Breakfast this morning and Roman Kemp was teasing her about both the singles having 'Love' in the song title, he said "what's you're next single going to be called.... Bored of Love?" and she responded with "my 3rd single does actually have love in the title again"
🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So the song has absolutely bombed
It could pick up but it's not a great start is it

She has changed her answer regarding the album, during the first single it was next year. And now it's changed to "maybe next year"

Personally cannot see there ever being an album released, think she might even struggle releasing a third single if this one does nothing like the first

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.