Little Mix #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fitting for his attitudes, but not somewhere I'd choose to raise daughters, even part time.

Reactions: 16
I really like the video but not sure the song would have such an impact without it! Still prefer it to the other song though!

Reactions: 3
Why does she like dancing on rooftops so much though?
Confetti, Don’t Say Love and now My Love 🤣

Please tell me I’m
Not the only one who’s noticed this lol

• Haha

Please tell me I’m
Only reason is probably that it’s a cheap location to film at

Reactions: 2

Please tell me I’m
just came here to say this lol.

they both seem like the same video to me. Thought she would have a different style.

i do prefer this single though and it should have been the first one. Could have been bigger in the summer

Reactions: 2
Just realised it reminds me of that Justin Timberlake song my love! Not that it sounds the same but it also says my love over and over. Maybe I'm showing my age now 😅

I like it more than DSL and the video is much better. However my previous post still stands... all it is is different looks and shots of her. I much prefer videos that tell a story or have an actual point. At least she's dancing in it I suppose.

It should have been her first single but I think it's quite forgettable.

Reactions: 4
It’s bugging me that her first 2 singles have such similar titles
I think she said there's another track on the album with "love" in the title as well!

My Love is much better than DSL but I honestly can't make out most of what she's singing.

Reactions: 1
I found it interesting that Perrie went to LMs/her PRs wedding (@simonjonespr) but normally doesn't leave the house ... I did like she was sat next to Tulisa

Reactions: 12
I found it interesting that Perrie went to LMs/her PRs wedding (@simonjonespr) but normally doesn't leave the house ... I did like she was sat next to Tulisa
I mean I don’t think she’s a hermit, we don’t really know what she does in her personal life 🤷‍♀️

She sang at the wedding too with Myleene Klass playing the piano, Jade was there as well. A lot of his clients were there, not sure about Leigh because I think she left him as soon as she could 🤣

Reactions: 6
I surely can’t be the only one surprised that neither Perrie nor Jade have posted pics with each other, especially since Perrie has posted quite a few from the night.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I surely can’t be the only one surprised that neither Perrie nor Jade have posted pics with each other, especially since Perrie has posted quite a few from the night.
I think there's a chance we will get something from Jade, if from anyone. She tends to do a photo dump a good bit after the event.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.