Little Mix #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Say what you want about them solo but there is definitely a genuine friendship between the three of them 🥰

Reactions: 7
I can count the number of times I’ve seen Perrie out this calendar year on one hand and still have a finger left 🤣 and 3 of those times were a label dinner meeting, her mums birthday and dinner with the twins/Ellie 🤣 the only semi interesting one was a Liverpool team party back in January.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think Perrie and Leigh-Anne are just typical work friends, I think they obviously really like one another and get along but they're not close enough to put in crazy amounts of effort. It does actually make me admire Jade a bit more because she seems to really try to keep the friendships going and goes out of her way to support them, I hope Perrie and Leigh-Anne show her a similar amount of support to her once she starts whatever plans she has for her solo career!

Reactions: 17
I mean, much as it might hurt them that Perrie doesn't show up to things, at least she's not prioritising other events. She's just not going anywhere.

Reactions: 14
Anywhere but Jamaica for Leigh Anne’s wedding 😂View attachment 2368833
I get the vibes that Leighanne and Perrie are like work best friends. We all have them but that’s all they are - they know everything about you, but outside of work you don’t often see them!
---
I think Perrie and Leigh-Anne are just typical work friends, I think they obviously really like one another and get along but they're not close enough to put in crazy amounts of effort. It does actually make me admire Jade a bit more because she seems to really try to keep the friendships going and goes out of her way to support them, I hope Perrie and Leigh-Anne show her a similar amount of support to her once she starts whatever plans she has for her solo career!
Oh snap! Just saw this !

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Alex is more or less confirmed as a Besiktas player, the only club willing to take the risk with him, they’ve even apparently included a contract clause where if he misses ‘x’ amount of games through injury he’s either unpaid or the contract’s terminated… 😬

So we’ll see how long he’s out there for or if Perrie goes out there much.

• Haha
Alex is more or less confirmed as a Besiktas player, the only club willing to take the risk with him, they’ve even apparently included a contract clause where if he misses ‘x’ amount of games through injury he’s either unpaid or the contract’s terminated… 😬

So we’ll see how long he’s out there for or if Perrie goes out there much.
I don’t understand why he was so desperate to stay at Liverpool when I’m sure he had interest from some other clubs (Newcastle too iirc?) and now he isn’t getting anyone!

Reactions: 5
I don’t understand why he was so desperate to stay at Liverpool when I’m sure he had interest from some other clubs (Newcastle too iirc?) and now he isn’t getting anyone!

Yeah Newcastle went in for him last January and he turned it down. Liverpool management offered him to Besiktas this January and either he or they turned it down. He’s now not played in 5 months and waited until the season started to sign, likely he was stalling in case another good offer came in but it obviously hasn’t. Even Brentford would only offer a one year contract max apparently.

sorry for the football chat to anyone who doesn’t care at all 🤣

• Haha

Yeah Newcastle went in for him last January and he turned it down. Liverpool management offered him to Besiktas this January and either he or they turned it down. He’s now not played in 5 months and waited until the season started to sign, likely he was stalling in case another good offer came in but it obviously hasn’t. Even Brentford would only offer a one year contract max apparently.

sorry for the football chat to anyone who doesn’t care at all 🤣
Pretty sure a London club went for him as well, football is massive in my family so I hear bits. He was so stupid to turn down a London club or Newcastle for his family. He’d rather rake in the wages and now no one wants him in the U.K., not even lower leagues because he’s cursed with injury plus when I saw him with England he wasn’t that great!

Now he’s going to be a part time dad like Andre, probably was anyways. Alex is always off on lads holidays, golf etc while Perrie drags her leech around the house and cinema.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Pretty sure a London club went for him as well, football is massive in my family so I hear bits. He was so stupid to turn down a London club or Newcastle for his family. He’d rather rake in the wages and now no one wants him in the U.K., not even lower leagues because he’s cursed with injury plus when I saw him with England he wasn’t that great!

Now he’s going to be a part time dad like Andre, probably was anyways. Alex is always off on lads holidays, golf etc while Perrie drags her leech around the house and cinema.
It makes zero sense to me… he went on about wanting Axel to see him perform at a high level. Well he could have been playing premier league AND champions league football this season and now no one wants him. It’s not like they need the extra money either they are already loaded!!

Reactions: 10
It makes zero sense to me… he went on about wanting Axel to see him perform at a high level. Well he could have been playing premier league AND champions league football this season and now no one wants him. It’s not like they need the extra money either they are already loaded!!
Those who have the most money are almost never the ones to feel they have enough money.

Reactions: 11
Weird how Alex hs changed his bio but not updated hi IG, probably ashamed to have been majorly downgraded into a whole other country and league!
---
A quick google said he signed for 2.5 million whereas liverpool was 35 million… that’s INSANE! 2.5 is a lot still but a massive downgrade in worth I guess!

• Wow
Weird how Alex hs changed his bio but not updated hi IG, probably ashamed to have been majorly downgraded into a whole other country and league!
---
A quick google said he signed for 2.5 million whereas liverpool was 35 million… that’s INSANE! 2.5 is a lot still but a massive downgrade in worth I guess!
He gets €2.5M a year in wages (£40K a week), a €1.5M signing bonus for joining them, and €10K per match appearance too.

He was on £6M a year at Liverpool. The £35M is what Liverpool paid Arsenal for him, there’s obviously no outlay this time because he had no club. Surprised he got as much as he has because he used one of his mates who’s a smaller time agent to broker the deal.

Last edited:
He gets €2.5M a year in wages (£40K a week), a €1.5M signing bonus for joining them, and €10K per match appearance too.

He was on £6M a year at Liverpool. The £35M is what Liverpool paid Arsenal for him, there’s obviously no outlay this time because he had no club. Surprised he got as much as he has because he used one of his mates who’s a smaller time agent to broker the deal.
Thanks for the footy updates I do enjoy them 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Thanks for the footy updates I do enjoy them 😁
In that case, what if I told you Aris are trying to get rid of Andre already… 🤣

They want to give him 1 years wages (€600K) compensation to terminate his deal, he wants the full 3 years (€1.8M). He’s been left out their last few squads and his last IG post was captioned weird.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
In that case, what if I told you Aris are trying to get rid of Andre already… 🤣

They want to give him 1 years wages (€600K) compensation to terminate his deal, he wants the full 3 years (€1.8M). He’s been left out their last few squads and his last IG post was captioned weird.
I have no idea if he's good at football but it's nice to know some sort of karma came for him. Even if he is vastly overpaid.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.