Little Mix #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is absolutely not going to be the others turn soon, anyone that criticises them get shot down in flames, they are untouchable.
What do you think has been shot down about the other two out of interest?

They’ve both barely done anything remotely interesting since tour finished well over a year ago tbh.

Reactions: 12
I mean you calling her average and saying she should stay in her lane is just proving my point. I genuinely don’t get why it enrages some of you so much that a musician tries to sell her song. She’s not going to sit there and say how tit it is, she’s going to hype it up because she wants to sell it. Jade does behave arrogantly but she never gets anywhere near the same criticism.

Most of the people that were supporting Leigh Anne were supporting her because they don’t like Jesy not because they like Leigh Anne. It is absolutely not going to be the others turn soon, anyone that criticises them get shot down in flames, they are untouchable.

obviously you didnt read through the whole threads then, you’re coming in on thread 8, telling us what we discussed and why we said what we said.

Again you’re basically trying to call everyone racist really because we dare criticise her and inflated ego.

i have criticised the others plenty. I always say on these threads how much jades clapback attitude is cringe and off putting.

No one is enraged here about any of them. We are discussing them and what they are doing/showing.

Reactions: 15
I mean, she IS average? I just think there's a line between promoting your stuff and being arrogant. Obviously I love LM and think they're all fantastic but it's a turn off. And before anyone says anything, it would absolutely be the same if she were white, Latina, Asian, a man, whatever. I have always thought arrogance is gross and that's never changed. Arguably, Perrie is the one who is most "like" me and if she said and did the same things, I'd go in even harder.

I was rooting for Jesy until that bullshit with Nicki and Leigh Anne happened, I honestly was. I chose a side because her behavior was appalling, both in not discouraging Nicki and in how she comported herself while promoting Bad Boys. I thought Leigh's reaction to the events was extremely classy and if her behavior continued in that vein, I'd be such a stan.

Frankly, Jade can be a bit obnoxious too and Perrie's a bit of a recluse who doesn't seem super motivated to continue her singing career so what else are we going to discuss?

Reactions: 14
How come she’s suddenly sharing wedding pics? Is someone trying to get attention 🙄

Reactions: 3
How come she’s suddenly sharing wedding pics? Is someone trying to get attention 🙄
I'll give her the benefit of the doubt and say that maybe they just got them back? Even really rich people have to wait for stuff to get edited, I would imagine.

Reactions: 5
Okay, to get the heat off Leigh Anne then I’ll say I hate jade’s style and I don’t think she’s as funny as she thinks she is.

Reactions: 12
Frankly, Jade can be a bit obnoxious too and Perrie's a bit of a recluse who doesn't seem super motivated to continue her singing career so what else are we going to discuss?
Someone made a list of all the people Perrie’s been working with and it’s surprisingly long, she’s been recording quite a bit this year, unless everything’s being kept off socials shockingly Jade might actually be the last to release anything… I’m not expecting big hits out of any of the group though tbh, a string of UK top 10’s max.

Reactions: 1
Someone made a list of all the people Perrie’s been working with and it’s surprisingly long, she’s been recording quite a bit this year, unless everything’s being kept off socials shockingly Jade might actually be the last to release anything… I’m not expecting big hits out of any of the group though tbh, a string of UK top 10’s max.
Out of the 4 I’m most worried about Perries music. I don’t know what to expect!

We’ve got exactly what I thought from Jesy and Leighanne. I didn’t expect Leighanne to do a carbon copy of Little Mix but I knew it’s ltd be close as her and Jade were the main writers.

Jade I’m expecting a full on, in your face Pop music like they song Wasabi.

Perrie is a wild card to me and the risk of being the worst of the four, she no doubt has the most powerful voice but other than West End I can’t place her anywhere!

Reactions: 10
Out of the 4 I’m most worried about Perries music. I don’t know what to expect!

We’ve got exactly what I thought from Jesy and Leighanne. I didn’t expect Leighanne to do a carbon copy of Little Mix but I knew it’s ltd be close as her and Jade were the main writers.

Jade I’m expecting a full on, in your face Pop music like they song Wasabi.

Perrie is a wild card to me and the risk of being the worst of the four, she no doubt has the most powerful voice but other than West End I can’t place her anywhere!
Yeah I get that, the only clue really is who they’ve been in the studio with. They’ve both been with quite a few LM people, other than that Jade’s more Kylie’s team and Jax Jones so very much dance pop, and Perrie more of Tom Grennan or Lewis Capaldi’s team with acoustic guitars in the back.

The guy behind DSL also did Cut by Tori Kelly, and they’re very similar.

Reactions: 3
She is average and she should stay in her lane, global superstar? Calm the duck down. It's nothing to do with her race, she could be neon orange and identify as a marshmallow and I'd say the same. bleeping ridiculous we can't have opinions without it being insinuated there is some unconscious bias, no, she's arrogant as hell, has picked trash for a mate which says alot about her own views and has a mediocre voice. If Jade and Perrie behave the same way and make absolute idiots of themselves acting like they are Beyonce I'll say the exact same. They didn't break America as a group with a huge backing and Leigh-Anne is already behaving like they were weighing her down and on her own she's going to do it after that flop of a song? Please.

They've all been a disappointment since the group split honestly. I'll give Jade and Perrie's music (if it ever comes) the benefit of the doubt but I think the manufacturing of the group was going a long way to build them the fanbase they have. On their own? Pff.

Reactions: 17
She is average and she should stay in her lane, global superstar? Calm the duck down. It's nothing to do with her race, she could be neon orange and identify as a marshmallow and I'd say the same. bleeping ridiculous we can't have opinions without it being insinuated there is some unconscious bias, no, she's arrogant as hell, has picked trash for a mate which says alot about her own views and has a mediocre voice. If Jade and Perrie behave the same way and make absolute idiots of themselves acting like they are Beyonce I'll say the exact same. They didn't break America as a group with a huge backing and Leigh-Anne is already behaving like they were weighing her down and on her own she's going to do it after that flop of a song? Please.

They've all been a disappointment since the group split honestly. I'll give Jade and Perrie's music (if it ever comes) the benefit of the doubt but I think the manufacturing of the group was going a long way to build them the fanbase they have. On their own? Pff.
Yeah she on the same level as Jesy imo, both as bad as each other!

Reactions: 6
IMG_7503.jpeg

Just properly going through the wedding posts now. The monotype corsiva here is not the vibe.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
ANOTHER version of Don’t Say Love, why??? Why are you doing this to us?? Give us something new already

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.