Little Mix #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d be so curious to see their group chat when she releases 🤣

In other news Jade’s bar apparently posted half a million of debt, but those accounts are only up to March ‘22 so I’m guessing that’s the covid impact.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Leigh doesn’t have her engagement ring on in the photo with the girls??
Because she’s just at home I just thought that was normal? I’ve never been engaged though so… 😅 the heftier the ring the less practical for wearing all the time as well.

I know we all knew and it’s bloody obvious but I’m taking this as official now… 🤣

841B71F4-C03C-4B1F-9E4A-02C85779603F.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I thought oh it’s probably as she’s at home but if you look she hasn’t had it on in some of the studio posts and other posts as well! Just an observation 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣

It looks like either Leigh’s mum or Leigh herself has deleted the comment calling them her girlies?

It’s silly because there’s literally comments from fans saying omg girls or sisters…

Reactions: 9
Honestly why does she care if people know they're girls? Big bloody deal.

Reactions: 20
I honestly think it’s pathetic she’s trying to hide it this much. It makes no difference to anything. Noones going to identify two faceless kids in a photo just from knowing they are girls. Andres tattoo is a far bigger bleeping give away, how many Justice and Journey Grays are there gonna be in the school yard?

• Angry
Reactions: 19
I honestly think it’s pathetic she’s trying to hide it this much. It makes no difference to anything. Noones going to identify two faceless kids in a photo just from knowing they are girls. Andres tattoo is a far bigger bleeping give away, how many Justice and Journey Grays are there gonna be in the school yard?
Same. Is she gonna only ever dress them in neutral colours and/or make her photos black and white when they aren't so she can post them? I understand not wanting their faces online, I'm completely on board with that, but hiding that they are girls is just odd.

Reactions: 10
So do I. Wanting privacy is fair and but hiding the fact they’re girls is weird and going to extremes. It got out long ago. Give up. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Quite a few people are in Istanbul like Leigh, her sister, manager, usual hair stylist, dancers (including Joy who was on the confetti/LM5 tours), the choreographer who did the SM video, creative agency director etc. so people are starting to think shes likely filming a music video, if true then I guess music might not be too far off from her…

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Quite a few people are in Istanbul like Leigh, her sister, manager, usual hair stylist, dancers (including Joy who was on the confetti/LM5 tours), the choreographer who did the SM video, creative agency director etc. so people are starting to think shes likely filming a music video, if true then I guess music might not be too far off from her…
Debbie really cannot help herself 😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I am so interested in what she has to offer, my gut it saying they will only truly be successful as a group…. I just think they all bring something together that may not work solo.

Reactions: 7
I’d be so mad if my mum did things like that
I don’t think it’s a massive secret to be fair or none of them would be sharing they’re in Turkey.

I agree with what’s been said about success, I’m curious to see what they all do but I’m not expecting huge things.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.