Little Mix #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That might be the cringiest thing I ever did see. We are left in the dark? You are a FAN read the room you bleeping creep, it’s none of your bloody business. Actually mortified 😩

Reactions: 8
Parasocial relationships have become so normalised it’s scary. Fans are forgetting that they don’t know these people and are constantly overstepping boundaries.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Parasocial relationships have become so normalised it’s scary. Fans are forgetting that they don’t know these people and are constantly overstepping boundaries.
100%, I‘ve seen other screenshots recently where people close to Perrie have been messaged asking where she is/if she’s with Alex/are they okay etc., taking pictures of Axel from private accounts and posting them, and someone even taking pictures outside their house. They act as if they’re weirdly entitled to information.

I know Sairah’s answered DM’s before but usually they’re quite genuine, that one was just straight up rude and invasive.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
People assume that because someone made some part of their life public, the public is owed all parts of their life. It's the basis of any tabloid style business, and it's invasive as hell.

Reactions: 6
I’ve seen a few other people suggest the same but I think it’s just a very awkwardly filmed video? Not sure why you’d film bent over like that 🤣

Perrie is wearing a crop top & possible drinking in her latest story, so probs not pregnant.

I wish as a society we could move on from that constant speculation.

Reactions: 18
Assuming Leigh and Andre are still getting married abroad, does that mean they’ll do the standard legal marriage/registration here in the UK and then it’s just a ceremony abroad? so they might actually be married already?

Anyone feel free to correct me, I have no clue how any of that works, I just always see other celebs do it.

Seen a few suggestions it’s very soon/next week because a few of their friends have flown away and Sam posted about ‘nails for a Caribbean love story’ on her stories, but if there’s one thing I know it’s that mixers love jumping to conclusions… 🤣

I think it depends where you get married because you don’t always have to have a separate legal ceremony in the UK. I know people who have been married abroad that haven’t had to have the separate ceremony but they have to get the marriage certificate translated to English.

Reactions: 1
I think it depends where you get married because you don’t always have to have a separate legal ceremony in the UK. I know people who have been married abroad that haven’t had to have the separate ceremony but they have to get the marriage certificate translated to English.
ah okay thanks, I did wonder if it’s different country to country. Then remembered Jamie Lang and Sophie Habboo did it recently and wondered if it was a necessity, an excuse for a photoshoot, or both… 🤣

In certain places you have to have a legal ceremony here. The Maldives is definitely one as my friend wanted to get married there but it wouldn’t be legally recognised.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.