Little Mix #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t wait to read about how wonderful her fiancée is….

probably will give this one a miss, I can’t imagine it’ll be all that interesting in terms of things we dont already know - if she does a Jesy leaving little mix chapter that might be interesting but we know their story inside out now, well I do!

Reactions: 13
any interesting parts will be put online/shared anyway, happens with all celeb books.

Reactions: 5
Weren’t they shading the other bands for splitting a few months ago lmao. Not surprised that none of them worked out.
Yeah they were suggesting they were the only ones who auditioned for the right reasons after YChange said they were splitting. I’m not surprised either.

i'm pretty excited for the book tbh i'll defo be buying it but then i'm a massive bookworm and love reading anything especially autobiographies

Reactions: 2
Honestly I couldn’t be less interested in the book or the music 🥶 I’m more than willing to be proven wrong but I haven’t high hopes for either

Reactions: 3
I'll probably see if my library system gets it in, might ask them to order it if they don't. But I'm sure the interesting bits will be online soon. I also always find it a little weird when very young people put out memoirs, but each to their own I guess.

I'll probably see if my library system gets it in, might ask them to order it if they don't. But I'm sure the interesting bits will be online soon. I also always find it a little weird when very young people put out memoirs, but each to their own I guess.
Memoirs make me cringe as a whole, big ego trip.

Reactions: 3
Memoirs make me cringe as a whole, big ego trip.
the one thing I find hard with her, and I don’t mean this in a bad way… she acts like she was hard done by because she is a poc. We all know the heavy rumours of her being a bully in school etc, she never really talked about being poc until BLM 2020… I imagine the memoir will be like how hard life has been for her as a poc (I know she would of been disrespected and discriminated in the industry) but girl, you are a powerful, talented multimillionaire black woman…. Shine! Don’t act like you have had a hard life when we all know the gifts you been given in your career!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I don't feel like she's exciting enough to have a memoir. We all know the Little Mix story. It's not like there's much else to talk about?

Reactions: 9
the one thing I find hard with her, and I don’t mean this in a bad way… she acts like she was hard done by because she is a poc. We all know the heavy rumours of her being a bully in school etc, she never really talked about being poc until BLM 2020… I imagine the memoir will be like how hard life has been for her as a poc (I know she would of been disrespected and discriminated in the industry) but girl, you are a powerful, talented multimillionaire black woman…. Shine! Don’t act like you have had a hard life when we all know the gifts you been given in your career!
I did not know about this! I guess I'm not super surprised, though a bit disappointed.

I did not know about this! I guess I'm not super surprised, though a bit disappointed.
Honestly I’m not surprised at all. I mean look who she is engaged to 🥶 I don’t doubt she’s had struggles due to being poc but I also think people use that as a coverall when actually a lot aren’t arsed because she comes across bland AF? Personality wise. She’s beautiful and has a nice voice but other than that 😶

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I love Leigh! Never heard the bully rumours before..
Obviously no idea if it’s true or not but someone said about it on here a while back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.