Little Mix #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her book will definitely focus on how she was the least popular member and how the record company pushed the other girls to be fromt and centre ( ignoring the fact that she was the weakest in the group vocally)
It’ll be like Jesy’s documentary in paper form. Just give us the high-camp Jade autobiography we all want and need.

Reactions: 9
Tbh I’d do the same if I was in that position, one reason being you know you can trust them but the other is you’re able to give them a job with decent pay. The fact she has 2 managers tells me the job role is very loose. It’s like Louis Tomlinson hiring his best mate as his PA. I doubt he actually does anything but he gets to travel the world with Louis
Oh yeah I’m not doubting the financial motives as a family, but most aren’t going on podcasts to discuss it and their own personal lives 🤣 you won’t see actual managers doing that, it’s all very bts instead.

Reactions: 4
Tbh I’d do the same if I was in that position, one reason being you know you can trust them but the other is you’re able to give them a job with decent pay. The fact she has 2 managers tells me the job role is very loose. It’s like Louis Tomlinson hiring his best mate as his PA. I doubt he actually does anything but he gets to travel the world with Louis
Like how Ellie was put down as some random job on the credits of their live stream. Not even a PA it was like Beauty or some weird job!

Edit: it was LM5 - but that was just not her job!
0FB20443-E6DB-46F7-8B0E-35D6BA457787.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Fully expect most people to disagree but I don’t really like any of the girls individually which I only started to realise this after they split. LM had some bops and they are talented but I also think their personas were carefully curated and micromanaged. They were a well oil machine but I never found them authentic.

Just digging a deeper hole for myself here but Jade might be my least favourite after Jesy. Like she probably has more personality than the other 3 combined but the way she clapped back at people on SM rubbed me the wrong way. She comes off as having a superior attitude.

Reactions: 19
Fully expect most people to disagree but I don’t really like any of the girls individually which I only started to realise this after they split. LM had some bops and they are talented but I also think their personas were carefully curated and micromanaged. They were a well oil machine but I never found them authentic.

Just digging a deeper hole for myself here but Jade might be my least favourite after Jesy. Like she probably has more personality than the other 3 combined but the way she clapped back at people on SM rubbed me the wrong way. She comes off as having a superior attitude.
I think you are right you know. Back in the verrrrrrrrrry early days when LM had only recently won X-Factor me and my friend bumped into her and Ellie at the shopping centre near where we/she lived at the time and we were so awe-struck, excited we sort of just grinned at her like fools and her and Ellie gave us the most disgusted looks ever and tutted and walked off :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I realise we were all just teens there so not a sign of much, just tickled me remembering it. I do think they all have a bit of holier than thou attitude on them but it's probably no surprise when you come out of so much fame and adoration. I think if I looked and sounded like any of them I'd probably be a bit arrogant too lmao.

Reactions: 3
Her book will definitely focus on how she was the least popular member and how the record company pushed the other girls to be fromt and centre ( ignoring the fact that she was the weakest in the group vocally)
I’m not being funny but at times I think Leigh doesn’t realise how lucky she is. I want to take it seriously but there’s only so much sympathy I can have for someone who’s in one of the most famous girl bands in the country with who knows how many fans and millions of followers online but isn’t happy because she hasn’t got quite as many as the others. If it’s just down to racism, that’s terrible but it’s likely a combination of things and she’s in a MUCH better position than the vast majority of us

Reactions: 16
Can’t say I’m fussed for anyone but I do still have a soft spot for Jade

Reactions: 3
The current questions over their solos is making me realise just how clever the k-pop marketing model can be - the "bias" culture encouraged in fans allows a company to assess the individual potential of members for solos and brand deals. Add to that the releasing of solos while in the groups and by the time they disband you already know who, if anyone, is viable to back for solo endeavours.

Reactions: 14
All I want is to see Perrie on west end, that’s it. Don’t care for the others. I think they should of taken a break for a few years and come back together rather than split.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Perries dad is a fine looking man, I’m always shocked when I see him!

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know how much about song registering? I’m seeing new ones being registered by Perrie, and I’ve seen a couple from Leigh in the last couple of months, but I can’t see anything from Jade since April ‘22…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.