Little Mix #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find this so narcissistic, wishing Perrie a happy birthday but Leigh is the main focus of the photo 🙄
BE2144E6-C224-484B-90B1-BCAF1E2C2404.jpeg

Reactions: 10
Leigh just posted this TikTok, she keeps saying things similar to this. I couldn’t imagine going long distance after already living with my partner tbf but like it’s their/his choice.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Leigh just posted this TikTok, she keeps saying things similar to this. I couldn’t imagine going long distance after already living with my partner tbf but like it’s their/his choice.
Yeah, he didn’t have to move to Greece. He just wanted more money. Family is obvs not THAT important to him or them really.

Reactions: 14
Yeah, he didn’t have to move to Greece. He just wanted more money. Family is obvs not THAT important to him or them really.
I couldn’t agree more. They have more choice than most people and they choose to live that way.

Reactions: 14
1000% guaranteed he got hoes in different area codes, no way their marriage will last

• Sad
Reactions: 12
If I were her I’d be setting up camp in Greece, way better food and weather lol.

Reactions: 6
was surprised he’s ‘only’ on £20K a week in Greece, he apparently had similar offers that would have meant he could stay in the UK.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
was surprised he’s ‘only’ on £20K a week in Greece, he apparently had similar offers that would have meant he could stay in the UK.
Same fee for sunny Greece and being away from the wife. Hard to know why football player Andre would choose that option :censored::unsure:

Reactions: 13
Maybe she should try flogging her flop single in Greece since the Uk nor the US aren't interested ?

• Haha
Why doesn't she try smiling? She's so pretty but this sour face does nothing for her.

Just when I think Andre can’t annoy me more he likes both of Pogba and Depays posts supporting Mendy.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.