Little Mix #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think only Jade has the personality type for the promo it takes to make it big. Perrie will just hide in her mansion or go to Dubai with cling on and expect it to sell itself. I think she could flourish if she did West End but I don’t see it. I feel like Leigh will end up doing Hallmark Christmas type movies tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 14
their little heads of hair are adorable!
---
double posting because jade yesterday 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I think only Jade has the personality type for the promo it takes to make it big. Perrie will just hide in her mansion or go to Dubai with cling on and expect it to sell itself. I think she could flourish if she did West End but I don’t see it. I feel like Leigh will end up doing Hallmark Christmas type movies tbh
I don't think Perrie would be that bad, she did her part for the LM promo so I think she'd do the part for her own. I don't think she'd have sufficient consistency, though. If you're only posting on social media at the times you're promoting something, and showing up on promotional spots on radio/TV/podcasts and so forth, it's not a great look. So early in their solo careers consistency is needed to avoid swinging wildly between being a ghost and oversaturation.

Reactions: 8
I don't think Perrie would be that bad, she did her part for the LM promo so I think she'd do the part for her own. I don't think she'd have sufficient consistency, though. If you're only posting on social media at the times you're promoting something, and showing up on promotional spots on radio/TV/podcasts and so forth, it's not a great look. So early in their solo careers consistency is needed to avoid swinging wildly between being a ghost and oversaturation.
They just need to have actual social media managers to stack content/post for them, Perrie commented on her TikTok the other day that she’s good at getting it just rubbish at posting it so I don’t get why someone else doesn’t also handle it. They all have a sizeable amount of followers that they can grow with a bit of effort and annoyingly it’s such a big part of being an artist now. Leigh has a digital content creator in her team, hopefully Jade and Perrie do along the line too.

I can’t call who will get out music next between the two of them 🤷🏼‍♀️ they can’t both be waiting until next year surely.

Reactions: 4
Tulisa really wants that ‘I put Little Mix together’ credit 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't think any of them will have successful solo careers they are just too boring. I mean they were boring as a band but the songs were good.

Reactions: 12
I don't think any of them will have successful solo careers they are just too boring. I mean they were boring as a band but the songs were good.
Echoing what everyone else has said but they’ve left it too long now. They should’ve all jumped on a dance collab to keep some kind of interest (I’m sure it was rumoured last year that Jade had done something with Jax Jones). I think Jade has the best chance, Leigh-Ann going over to the US to promote a UK garage(ish) record is absolutely mental.

Reactions: 5
Judas needs to hit the summer market I think, but it’s not gonna happen this year really is it

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Echoing what everyone else has said but they’ve left it too long now. They should’ve all jumped on a dance collab to keep some kind of interest (I’m sure it was rumoured last year that Jade had done something with Jax Jones). I think Jade has the best chance, Leigh-Ann going over to the US to promote a UK garage(ish) record is absolutely mental.
Also cringe how she keeps talking about her fans or “leighgons” as she calls them. You don’t have fans, you are a brand new artist - Little Mix fans are not your fans. I don’t think her or Jesy get that. I am not a fan of any of them, just the collective!

Reactions: 12
I’ve not a heard a peep about where Leigh’s song is currently in the charts this week, so I assume it’s bad.

11 - 52 - out?

Reactions: 1
£35 for tickets to Leigh-Anne's book tour. I thought these sort of things were free?
I saw that, it’s without a meet and greet as well as that’s being run like a competition instead… not really sure what people are paying for.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.