Little Mix #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's not gonna put herself out by meeting everyone clearly!

Reactions: 5
She makes me cringe so bad. She's fresh (actually no, stale it's been so long) out of a girl band that couldn't break America and now she's doing launch parties there and book tours here there and everywhere with meet and greets, hold up babe. Stay humble and catch your success BEFORE you stomp around like you are Queen Bey. The ego is unmatched. Proud yes, arrogant no.

Reactions: 15
So are people just paying to sit and watch her talk about the book or something? Honestly I don't know who she thinks she is. Just do a normal book signing!
I remember looking at events at a local theatre here before and seeing Graham Norton was doing a ‘live conversation evening with’ event for one of his books, there was no mention of meeting him or having the book signed. Maybe hers is maybe something similar?

Reactions: 1
So are people just paying to sit and watch her talk about the book or something? Honestly I don't know who she thinks she is. Just do a normal book signing!
Totally off topic but I’m howling at your profile pic!

“Does anyone care that we’re at the peak of Greek?!” Iconic and criminally underrated pop culture moment 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I like how this was kind of a rave thread but now it's not 🫣😅🤫😅
---
Also agree who even does book signings these days apart from JK Rowling!

Now I hope Jade and Perrie are truly stuck on contracts as these two (leighanne and Jesy) idiots are ruining my Little Mix memories and love with their giant egos.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm a little lost at what exactly those tickets are for. If you're going to charge that much, people should be able to make the decision on whether to buy or not with actual information.

Reactions: 6
I can already tell her book is going to be so dull and I say that as a fan.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her book will definitely focus on how she was the least popular member and how the record company pushed the other girls to be fromt and centre ( ignoring the fact that she was the weakest in the group vocally)

Reactions: 18
Her book will definitely focus on how she was the least popular member and how the record company pushed the other girls to be fromt and centre ( ignoring the fact that she was the weakest in the group vocally)
Nowt sells quite like a sob story!

Off topic slightly but I don’t get how her sister is also her manager? alongside her tap music manager, so she has two?

she did a podcast recently and I only saw clips but she said she was managing leigh whilst she still in LM and her own full time job, then when LM split she took that up full time? As far as I know all her experience is events planning.

it’s like when footballers have a brother or one of their parents as their agent 🤣

Reactions: 8
Off topic slightly but I don’t get how her sister is also her manager? alongside her tap music manager, so she has two?

she did a podcast recently and I only saw clips but she said she was managing leigh whilst she still in LM and her own full time job, then when LM split she took that up full time? As far as I know all her experience is events planning.

it’s like when footballers have a brother or one of their parents as their agent 🤣
Tbh I’d do the same if I was in that position, one reason being you know you can trust them but the other is you’re able to give them a job with decent pay. The fact she has 2 managers tells me the job role is very loose. It’s like Louis Tomlinson hiring his best mate as his PA. I doubt he actually does anything but he gets to travel the world with Louis

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.