Little Mix #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Taylor Swift set the trend of clearing the insta feed for an upcoming release during her Reputation Era. But like, come on, you’re not Taylor.

Reactions: 6
Taylor Swift set the trend of clearing the insta feed for an upcoming release during her Reputation Era. But like, come on, you’re not Taylor.
Yeah it screams self importance, I don’t think anyone is actually on the edge of their seat waiting to see what the least interesting member of Little Mix is releasing

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Tbf artists were doing it way before Taylor did. Hers was just the most memorable.

Reactions: 6
It sounds tit to me honestly but I knew I’d not be vibing with it cause i just don’t care for her sound. I can imagine it on the radio though.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The Sun (🤮) are saying she has a Stormzy is 72 years old feature on her album.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Had another listen, don’t get why some fans are shocked with how this sounds. To me the clip sounds very little mix. I thought it was Happiness when it first started!

Reactions: 3
Had another listen, don’t get why some fans are shocked with how this sounds. To me the clip sounds very little mix. I thought it was Happiness when it first started!
I didn’t expect anything massively different, just thought she’d be more LM5 than Confetti, especially after putting out a Coco Jones cover, but I guess they’ve gone for the more safe single first.

I’m more shocked how many people don’t realise this is a very standard UK sound. Sounds exactly like something Mabel would drop.

Reactions: 4
Not 100% sure but Greg James said it’s out this Friday, which feels quick… 🤣

Reactions: 1
Not 100% sure but Greg James said it’s out this Friday, which feels quick… 🤣
She probably wants to get it out before Taylor Swift drops in July. Calvin Harris will probably bag another week at No. 1 but she could have a chance at a top 10 debut.

I didn’t expect anything massively different, just thought she’d be more LM5 than Confetti, especially after putting out a Coco Jones cover, but I guess they’ve gone for the more safe single first.

I’m more shocked how many people don’t realise this is a very standard UK sound. Sounds exactly like something Mabel would drop.
Yes! It’s clever, you start with something Little Mix fans know and love nothing obscure like Jesy did. Little Mix had a great mould, why break it?

Reactions: 4
She probably wants to get it out before Taylor Swift drops in July. Calvin Harris will probably bag another week at No. 1 but she could have a chance at a top 10 debut.
She’s corrected him now 🤣 it’ll still be out long before Taylor though I guess.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
If you write his name Tattle adds on the ‘is 72 years old’ 🤣
I have been wondering about that for ages! I thought perhaps it was an in-joke on the Candice Brathwaite threads until I saw it on this thread LOL

• Haha
The chorus worries me, doesn’t seem that great but it’s only a snippet. My judgment on her has always been she isn’t strong enough vocally to be a solo singer.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.