Little Mix #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As much as Simon C is a twit, he knows his stuff and he put them in a band for a reason.
Simon had literally zero input into putting them into a band. He wasn't on their series as he was too busy trying to get the American one off the road and flopped. Let's not give him credit where it isn't due, at all.

Reactions: 6
Simon had literally zero input into putting them into a band. He wasn't on their series as he was too busy trying to get the American one off the road and flopped. Let's not give him credit where it isn't due, at all.
Ok sorry reality tv police, literally anyone who was responsible for it then. Point is, there was a reason they didn't get through solo.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ok sorry reality tv police, literally anyone who was responsible for it then. Point is, there was a reason they didn't get through solo.
I don't want to argue so need to be rude, haha. Certainly not the reality tv police, just hate Simon and love LM. I was just pointing out that Simon deserved no credit. Didn't disagree with your other point.

Reactions: 5
I hope they do well, but I feel like most girl band solo endeavours never do well. Beyoncé is the only one I can think of.

Everyone else has never really made it as a solo artist, Camila Cabello sort of was breaking it through until it was revealed she was racist.

But none of them compare to the current solo girlies who are at the level Little Mix were. I hope they also haven’t shot themselves In the foot ending Little Mix on an unknown hiatus which feels like it’ll be long term rather than taking a year out!

Reactions: 4
I hope they do well, but I feel like most girl band solo endeavours never do well. Beyoncé is the only one I can think of.

Everyone else has never really made it as a solo artist, Camila Cabello sort of was breaking it through until it was revealed she was racist.

But none of them compare to the current solo girlies who are at the level Little Mix were. I hope they also haven’t shot themselves In the foot ending Little Mix on an unknown hiatus which feels like it’ll be long term rather than taking a year out!
Diana Ross too.
That’s the only other I can think of atm

Reactions: 2
I’m going to disagree with the PP that said Leigh can’t sing. She’s not Perrie or Jade but she definitely wasn’t the weakest vocalist in the group. Her vocals in SLS!!!

Reactions: 5

Oh is that why Camila fell off the map? I did kind of wonder but mostly was just relieved when I noticed her obnoxious voice was on the radio a lot less. If I never hear "Señorita" ever again, it'll still be too soon.

Reactions: 15
I didn’t overly think I liked the song but it’s been stuck in my head all afternoon, so it’s done it’s job 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4

I think Leigh Anne will be the Normani of the group. Loads of hype, but never really goes anywhere.

Reactions: 11
I don't dislike it, kinda nice to hear that early 00's garage sound. But not a strong lead single, wasn't convinced she'd work solo and it reinforces it.

Jesy's first was probably better but purely because it sampled a great song. I watched that video several times because of the cringe of it. Doubt I'll watch Leigh Anne's again.

Reactions: 3
Oh is that why Camila fell off the map? I did kind of wonder but mostly was just relieved when I noticed her obnoxious voice was on the radio a lot less. If I never hear "Señorita" ever again, it'll still be too soon.
Her song with Ed Sheeran was on the radio a lot a few years ago but the album itself performed horrifically.

Everyone else has never really made it as a solo artist, Camila Cabello sort of was breaking it through until it was revealed she was racist
wait what? Camila is racist? When did that happen? Huh lol i missed that

Reactions: 3
tbh i do think it's quite rude of perrie to never come to anything leigh holds. it's all well and good saying they're just work colleagues but their work life was completely different to us normal people, they spent loads of time together and worked together for 12 years consistently from the ages of 18/19/20. i've been to work colleagues weddings who i've known for a few months! and i know somebody is going to say she has anxiety and that's fair she does have anxiety but it doesn't stop her from doing lots of things. seemingly all the things it does stop her from doing include anything leigh hosts. even if she hadn't come to the album release party but had come to the wedding i would get it.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
tbh i do think it's quite rude of perrie to never come to anything leigh holds. it's all well and good saying they're just work colleagues but their work life was completely different to us normal people, they spent loads of time together and worked together for 12 years consistently from the ages of 18/19/20. i've been to work colleagues weddings who i've known for a few months! and i know somebody is going to say she has anxiety and that's fair she does have anxiety but it doesn't stop her from doing lots of things. seemingly all the things it does stop her from doing include anything leigh hosts. even if she hadn't come to the album release party but had come to the wedding i would get it.
She never goes to any of Jade's parties either, it's nothing personal against Leigh Anne. She clearly just doesn't like leaving the house. 😂

Reactions: 6
She never goes to any of Jade's parties either, it's nothing personal against Leigh Anne. She clearly just doesn't like leaving the house. 😂
Unless there’s a plane ticket to Dubai involved she ain’t going anywhere 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.