Little Mix #5 Little Mix become six due to three new sprogs, as UK baddie blocks dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The girls have taken unofficial hiatuses before, like with the two year gap between Salute and Get Weird. I agree that they probably won’t announce a hiatus, and to be honest, if Between Us was their last album I doubt they’d do a Greatest Hits with just five new songs to close out on.
They recorded a whole scrapped album in between Salute and Get Weird so it wasn’t really a hiatus. That being said I really don’t think they will break up.

Reactions: 4
I think their original plan will have been to do the Confetti tour in Spring 2021 which obviously couldn’t happen cos of covid, then release the greatest hits in November and do a greatest hits tour in Spring 2022. I don’t know how they’re going to fit the 5 new tracks, some of Confetti and the old songs into a set list. Really the greatest hits album needs its own tour but if they’re planning on dipping soon that’s not gonna happen.

Reactions: 2
I've just googled the lyrics for between us 😰 I don't want to hear it until they release it but it sounds beautiful but unfortunately does sound like a goodbye. Really hope not, hope they do a bit longer as a 3!

Reactions: 2
I really don’t think Between Us sounds like a goodbye song - they just hit their tenth after all and I genuinely just think it’s a reflection of the last ten years. I do think they will have a hiatus but not as long as you guys thing. 2-3 years at the most..

Reactions: 9
I really don’t think Between Us sounds like a goodbye song - they just hit their tenth after all and I genuinely just think it’s a reflection of the last ten years. I do think they will have a hiatus but not as long as you guys thing. 2-3 years at the most..
Hope so. I'm not begrudgingly them time off, 2 have just become mums for goodness sake but I hope they continue after a break and come back better than ever.

Reactions: 3
I mean just look at Adele today it’s been 6 years since she last made music but she never said she was quitting the industry in between. I think it needs to become the norm for musicians to take more time off in between releasing new music and I imagine (and hope) that’s what the girls will do as a group.
i bought myself a ticket to the confetti tour just incase it’s the last one though 🥺

Reactions: 25
Two of the men in 5 Seconds of Summer have released solo albums while also being in the band. I like the idea of people being able to be part of a group and also do their own thing. I imagine the group will stay together and Jade will do some solo songs while the others adjust to motherhood.

Reactions: 15
Hypothetically if we’re going to solo releases from the 3 of them alongside/after LM what kind of music do we think we’d hear from them?

I imagine:
Jade - Pop/Dance (most similar to LM currently)
Leigh - Pop/R&B
Perrie - Ballads as she said her favourite thing is just standing and singing (although out of the 3 of them I can imagine her just disappearing and not releasing anything weirdly)

Reactions: 9
I can see Perrie doing a show on the West End. I think she’d be good at that too.

Reactions: 11
The girls have taken unofficial hiatuses before, like with the two year gap between Salute and Get Weird. I agree that they probably won’t announce a hiatus, and to be honest, if Between Us was their last album I doubt they’d do a Greatest Hits with just five new songs to close out on.
And I've heard a lot of people saying thy expect "hiatus" to be slowing down to an album every 2-3 years as if not the norm release turn around for most artists and LM were distinctively overworked when releasing annually. And what have already been doing for 4-5 years now anyways.

I love it! I wonder what they did with the video because it definitely requires dancing

Reactions: 1
I'm trying to think if it's possible that the MV will have dancing.

From what I remember, Jade said they filmed 3 music videos in the last week before Perrie/Leigh went on maternity leave. Those were probably Kiss My (Uh-Oh), Love (Sweet Love) and Between Us. But she also said they had two more music videos that hadn't been released, so it may be Between Us and No? And maybe they filmed No a while ago, before the girls were too pregnant and it has choreo?

Complete speculation though, and it's more likely that Jade just messed up the number of MVs they shot lol

Hypothetically if we’re going to solo releases from the 3 of them alongside/after LM what kind of music do we think we’d hear from them?

I imagine:
Jade - Pop/Dance (most similar to LM currently)
Leigh - Pop/R&B
Perrie - Ballads as she said her favourite thing is just standing and singing (although out of the 3 of them I can imagine her just disappearing and not releasing anything weirdly)
I think Jade would release some absolute bops if she went solo. I think Leigh would try and get more acting roles and I agree that I can see Perrie just laying low and not doing anything solo.

Reactions: 7
I canny find it at all ughhg
I’ve also probs given my phone a virus in the process lol.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.