Little Mix #5 Little Mix become six due to three new sprogs, as UK baddie blocks dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If this is true and it’s insider knowledge. Then that video going around of Perrie crying when they were promoting Sweet Melody can’t of been the day that Jesy told them all that she is leaving the band.

I backed Jesy after her documentary and now her using her mental health and seeing how quick of a recovery she made after an apparent suicide attempt to go back in the studio. Looks like it was an excuse to me and it has made me loose all respect for her.

Reactions: 16
Just watching those LM5 tour diaries and it’s kinda sad. Jesy looked like she was thriving on stage and came across as a good laugh. No way she’ll pull anywhere near the same audience now tho.

Reactions: 3
God Team LM is out on one while jesy is still just tit with her queen N....

If this is true and it’s insider knowledge. Then that video going around of Perrie crying when they were promoting Sweet Melody can’t of been the day that Jesy told them all that she is leaving the band.
That video was also prerecorded on promo day for Holiday in August (?) as same styling and setups for similar (and similarly crying Perrie) promo vids for Holiday.

Reactions: 1
Let’s just get one thing straight. Leigh-Anne has done nothing wrong in any of this. In fact, it seems to be bringing out the truth and the trouble makers.

Jesy’s people clearly want to turn this into a ‘Leigh-Anne bullying Jesy and now she’s really suffering so let’s avoid the real issue’ situ.
Standard white privilege behaviour really, use black culture for your own gains then deflect from this by recruiting indoctrinated (or white market benefitting) black people to support your cause and do your dirty work for you, like she can’t be blackfishing cos she has the support of black people.

LA as the black person in the argument is painted as a bully while the white person ‘didn’t mean to offend anyone’ and is ‘naturally that dark’, but gets away with it and continues to blackfish all over again. No lesson learned here by Jesy, she knows exactly what she’s doing.

Plus we know she’s a lying snake from all the ‘I’d never wear crop tops’ and ‘I was the most covered up’ crap she’s come out with already. 🙄

Reactions: 26
How are Nicki Minaj and P Diddy the ONLY 2 people Jesy follows on insta? Does she not have friends and family?

Reactions: 10
i think it’s such a dumb move from jest to show her true colours (ie how nasty and self centred she is) so early on in her solo career. to me it just comes across as her being insanely jealous and resentful of Leigh Anne

Reactions: 19
That video was also prerecorded on promo day for Holiday in August (?) as same styling and setups for similar (and similarly crying Perrie) promo vids for Holiday.
I never saw the holiday promo, Perrie was upset there too?!?

• Wow
I never liked Jesy when she was in LM but since she left she's got even more unlikable. Cracked me up on Radio 1 they played her new song and said she said its because she's into bad boys / always goes for them, can hardly describe Chris Hughes as a bad boy lol.
She also went with that guy in Diversity but he's no bad boy either

How are Nicki Minaj and P Diddy the ONLY 2 people Jesy follows on insta? Does she not have friends and family?
I think it was supposed to be PR/Promo to drum up interest and mystery cos big names like Taylor etc do that a lot where they delete their "following" prior to an album release etc but Jesy isnt big enough as a solo artist for anyone to care about silly little PR stunts like that. I also think she used it as an excuse/way to unfollow the girls without it being so obvious she was unfollowing them as she can argue she unfollowed a lot of people. I wonder if she will ever un-archive her pics that she has archived? theres no way she just deleted them and lost her likes & comments so I bet they are all just archived for now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

I backed Jesy after her documentary and now her using her mental health and seeing how quick of a recovery she made after an apparent suicide attempt to go back in the studio. Looks like it was an excuse to me and it has made me loose all respect for her.
That day they filmed that video where Perrie is crying is in the Anne Marie YouTube documentary. They all seemed in a good mood (7:57)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
apparently most of the new songs from between us have leaked, everything except for "No" which is their next single.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
No Hun has put up another video today justifying his actions and saying he has no regrets. Goes in on LA once again.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Yeah, I've heard they leaked as well but I have absolutely no idea where to look for it, so I don't know if it's true or not

I’ve found them, well 3 songs - Trash, Between Us and Cut You Off.

this is the comments on the songs when you open them in itunes
8866A27C-B71D-45E9-B586-27B07E6F0859.png

Trash is nothing special, Between Us has the lyrics then LA posted months us!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I'm really enjoying Cut You Off, way more than I thought I would from the snippet honestly, I love Jade's bridge in particular.
Trash is... fine? Nothing special, but it's alright. I can kind of imagine it being a b-side in like Glory Days, or maybe LM5. I really enjoy the bridge as well.
Between Us if my favorite though, it makes me think of 90's girl bands ballads in the best way. It definitely has some final song energy though.

Hopefully not, because it will honestly be a shame if we never get an OT3 album

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.