Little Mix #5 Little Mix become six due to three new sprogs, as UK baddie blocks dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely think Leigh would go more into acting as that has more longevity really.

jade would do great in music, she could write for others or appear on features.

perrie- i could see either doing west end stuff, I think because of her anxiety she wouldn’t do solo stuff.

Reactions: 2
I think Jade would release some absolute bops if she went solo. I think Leigh would try and get more acting roles and I agree that I can see Perrie just laying low and not doing anything solo.
Solo Jade is most likely of the 3 clearly, great to see her writing for other artists as well. Leigh is presenting a TV show soon I believe? So I agree that TV/Film will probably be the way she goes.

Definitely think Leigh would go more into acting as that has more longevity really.

jade would do great in music, she could write for others or appear on features.

perrie- i could see either doing west end stuff, I think because of her anxiety she wouldn’t do solo stuff.
I agree. I don't see them wanting to pursue active pop careers solo. They never seem inclined to do that. I think they wanna explore other areas.

Reactions: 4
It'll be interesting to see what they do with their solo careers. The Sun article doesn't actually say anything we didn't already know, Disora is coming out in a couple of weeks, and Leigh is branching out into acting/presenting.

I wonder if we're going to see them use their time away from Little Mix to focus on their non-music projects more than anything else? I don't think this is going to be a situation like 1D's, where (to obviously different levels of success) every single member gave it a genuine shot at a solo career.

They've always said they want to be like Take That, so their plan might be to focus on other stuff and then come together as Little Mix again. Of course, that's a lot easier said than done, and I imagine there's a very good chance it won't happen, obviously. A lot of groups say it's just a hiatus and it ends up just being disbandment. I do think LM has a higher chance of doing that than most though.

Reactions: 5
Cut You Off is absolutely stuck in my head. I will stream the official release a million times for my sins . I’ve spent nearly £200 on the album. Please let me go to heaven

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Right now, I prefer "Cut You Off" over "No". Hopefully the latter will grow on me more after a few more listens :confused:

Reactions: 1
Cut You Off seems the obvious choice for the next single but I think they probably don’t want people thinking it’s a dig at Jesy (even thought it clearly is).

Reactions: 9
Cut You Off seems the obvious choice for the next single but I think they probably don’t want people thinking it’s a dig at Jesy (even thought it clearly is).
Yeah, I guess that's why they picked "No" as their next single instead.

I just hope the song will do better than LSL. It needs a good video as well but apparently they filmed it when L&P were pregnant, so I'm expecting lots of armography again lol.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I’m confused, Is No being released after Cut You Off ? I’ve no listened to No yet

As far as I know, "Cut You Off" is just an album track, "No" will be the next single.
How do we know this?

To be fair, whatever is coming next I'm pretty sure has been filmed and tbh, I want to save Cut You Off for when they can do choreography as it will be amazing.

Also in terms of breaking up, they always said they never wanted to break up but in the future go off and do their own things and then come back and be flexible like that. I truly think they might do that for a bit. That's why it shocked me so much when Jesy left and I felt there was much more to it.

Last edited:
Go and have a look at @greg_morgs_ on insta … could have cried watching his videos of leigh at her party 🥺💕

Reactions: 5
Go and have a look at @greg_morgs_ on insta … could have cried watching his videos of leigh at her party 🥺💕
I feel so bad for her but she's clearly hurt over all this crap and she didn't deserve any of it. I'm happy she's surrounded by good people and that woman is a fighter.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Couldn’t really hear what Andre is saying but I guess he’s talking about NoHun?! I don’t think NoHun knows who he’s messing with tbh, Andre has a big gang history!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.