Little Mix #5 Little Mix become six due to three new sprogs, as UK baddie blocks dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like Cut You Off. Not keen on Trash. Seems like Between Us is hinting at a hiatus.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I am not ready to listen to leaks but I did Google the lyrics for Between Us and it really does sound like a closing song for a hiatus.

do any of the songs come across as one of them that they refer to about “not being able to sing without crying” . Is it Between Us?

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I am not ready to listen to leaks but I did Google the lyrics for Between Us and it really does sound like a closing song for a hiatus.

do any of the songs come across as one of them that they refer to about “not being able to sing without crying” . Is it Between Us?
definitely between us!

Thank you!

I like Cut You Off. Not keen on Trash. Seems like Between Us is hinting at a hiatus.
Between Us is such a break up (as in group) song, i have a feeling if they do decide to finish it would be with this song as a final single thats the kind of song it is

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I’m not ready to see off them as a 3 , c’mooooooon we’ve only just begun!!

Reactions: 14
I don’t think they’ll split, I think they’ll take a long break for Perrie and Leigh to have time with their kids. I expect Jade will do solo music during that time.

Reactions: 14
I don’t think they’ll split, I think they’ll take a long break for Perrie and Leigh to have time with their kids. I expect Jade will do solo music during that time.
I agree (and hope). Jade said in an interview the other day that she hopes she’ll still be performing with the girls in 10 years time and all 3 of them seem to genuinely still love being in LM. In all honesty after 10 years I wouldn’t blame them for wanting a break/time to focus on solo ventures and families.

Reactions: 20
Weren't there rumors a couple of weeks ago about them taking a break and Jade signing a contract with Atlantic Records?

I'd not be surprised but still feel a bit sad if that happens. I love Trio Mix!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Yeah I could picture Jade doing a few features for vocals on songs like they did for Heartbreak Anthem again

Reactions: 3
I hope they stick around for a bit as a three!

I LOVE them as a trio!

I never really had any opinion of jesy beong there either way beforehand (although I have noticed she often hot more to sing, like she had first choice?! I'm guessing now she probably threw a few tantrums if she couldn't get her way) but its like they have suddenly all come into their own!
It seems alot more equal and happier between the girls!

Jade especially, has come into her own in the last year imo!

Reactions: 10
I really hope they carry on as a trio, I almost hope they see jesy’s car crash attempt at going solo as a reason to carry on.
I’m still confused how the confetti tour will work though, will they just add on the between us extra tracks to perform too ?
I mean I’d love an extra between us tour and go and see them twice 😂

Reactions: 9
I hate to say it, but in their case if it’s in The Sun is most probably true as their team is a deal with them unfortunately

I think the insiders are probably right but that whole "it's probably the end of the group" sounds more like speculation from the journalist. I don't even think they will announce a hiatus like 1D and 5H did. I think they will solo work and come back whenever they feel like. But I definitely think they will take some time off after the tour.

Reactions: 7
I think the insiders are probably right but that whole "it's probably the end of the group" sounds more like speculation from the journalist. I don't even think they will announce a hiatus like 1D and 5H did. I think they will solo work and come back whenever they feel like. But I definitely think they will take some time off after the tour.
Yeah I think The Saturdays did that, a greatest hits, tour then just never got back together

Reactions: 2
Yeah I think The Saturdays did that, a greatest hits, tour then just never got back together
I don't think The Saturdays were ever as close as Perrie, Leigh and Jade are. The Saturdays was a similar situation to One Direction and Fifth Harmony. I think the girls want to continue to work together. They just want to do some stuff individually which is normal after 10 years in the group. K-Pop groups have full fledged solo careers while actively members of their respective groups and they have several releases a year. We just think it's impossible because no western group has done it.

Reactions: 23
The Saturdays clearly got along really well (they're one of the few groups that were clearly all genuine friends, like they were bridesmaids at each other's weddings) but financially, it didn't make that much sense for them to keep going. If that many years into their career they hadn't really blown up, it was just never going to happen. A girl group is a tit ton of work, I imagine it's worth it if you're actually making bank, but when you're barely making profits? It just didn't make any sense.

Jade said a few weeks ago that in ten years she still saw LM performing, and Leigh answered a fan who was worried about them disbanding by saying that they're solid and that they shouldn't worry. I definitely think they're going to start branching out into more solo stuff, but they've always been very open about the fact that they'd like to be like Take That, and release stuff together in between solo stuff. I'm guessing that after the Confetti Tour (which will be rebranded into a Greatest Hits Tour?), they'll start transitioning into that.

Reactions: 13
The girls have taken unofficial hiatuses before, like with the two year gap between Salute and Get Weird. I agree that they probably won’t announce a hiatus, and to be honest, if Between Us was their last album I doubt they’d do a Greatest Hits with just five new songs to close out on.

Reactions: 8
It’s not normal for artists to release a album every year anyways.. we’ve just been blessed by them doing that.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.